did i get paid?

Home Forums Survival General discussion did i get paid?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  VESL15 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

VESL15
    Participant

A fue hours ago I played a event called rush,I think I was 5th and I had to go(whent to sizzler)and before I left I read fibi say that the 5th place winner gets 5k and idk if it was for me?if so did I get paid allready,if not then forget this topice

#63597 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I’m not sure if you got paid or not. But you should’ve requested the 5k if you weren’t paid for participating in the event. I suggest you request here if you didn’t get it. But I really don’t think we need a topic for such matters.

#63598 Score: 0

VESL15
    Participant

No no I don’t mean it like that,what I’m trying to say is that was I the one that got paid nothing more if I did not then ok I just whan see if I did

#63599 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

(I can’t edit Dx)

Sad part is that people can’t really check if a transaction happened or not. Its not like “/money time” and it shows all the transactions to a set time. Nothin like that, other than manually checking logs in the console, no other way.

#63606 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You have to be online at there to get paid. Your suppose to stay online untill you got ur money and then you can leave.

If fibi remember, you might be able to get ur money for it.

#63608 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

I never said that… I’ve only done one rush event ever, and for that I paid 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Are you sure you’re not getting me confused with Fiery or another guardian?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  Fibi.
    #63610 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I could be mistaken but I think you should ask Fiery.

#63630 Score: 0

VESL15
    Participant

Maby it was him lol all I remember was there name being blue,and only fiery and fibi(all I know)has there name like that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!