Depression

Home Forums Global General Discussion Depression

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

siverbullet
    Participant

I have it. I thought it went. Bitch is back. Hi mark

#140735 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

deep

#140769 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Get used to it man. Just understand that the depressive state sometimes doesn’t have any deep meaning to it so don’t struggle to find a meaning for it. We can feel depressed by a number of reasons such as lack of vitamins, hormones, being bored, being hungover on dopamine, lack of exercise, and the list goes on and on.

The moment you feel depression you will be inclined to play into its game and find it a deep reason to exist, don’t play it or you will lose, you will be risking something real for a temporary illusion. Sometimes it’s just a moment and it will pass away. Better wait it out and when you can think straight make your decisions. It’s always a bad idea to make decisions in an emotional state.

When you feel it just think of it this way:
    depression minecraft

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  borncorp.
    #140872 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

My man born thanks for the words just been a crappy year so far everythings going bad again but iget you maan.

#141250 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

siver u better be doing coke with my when u get here hhahah

#141268 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

depression is real thing that people feel but it is important to not be idle when feeling emotions of depression

#141277 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

If you’re staying indoors often, then you might have a Vitamin D deficiency. I would suggest getting Vitamin D pills if you seem to get depressed every winter because that might be caused by a lack of sunlight.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!