Decisions Decisions.

Home Forums Prison Feedback Decisions Decisions.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Alright so one thing he have decided on, that will be a perk for donor ranks on prison is donor mines. However we need some feed back on which type we should implement. So here are our ideas. We are thinking about making a mine for each rank of donor, eg a mine for iron donors, gold donors, ect. However, the normal mine for rank A might be better then the iron donor mine, and the normal mine for G might be better then the gold donor mine. So thats the first option. The second one is, when you purchase any donor rank, you get access to an upgraded mine for your normal rank. For example if you buy iron donor and you are rank C you get access to a mine with more ores in it then the normal mine for rank C. Now you might say well whats the point in buying Plat or emerald? Well the idea is that Iron has just a few perks+Access to the upgraded mine thing i just said. Emerald donor has MANY perks and possible daily kits+access to the upgraded mines. So which ever the community thinks is best, we will go with. Your feedback will be much appreciated.

#69448 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

#69452 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

To be honest, not just because I’m emerald, but I think where donors have a separate mine (IronMine/GoldMine/etc…) would be a better choice

#69462 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

I Love BOth Ideas 😀

#69465 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think the upgraded mine is better, cos when you’re, let’s say K rank, who the heck cares about G mine or A mine, J mine has waaay more. And let’s say you get access to an OP H mine for 15 dollars, that’s not very good, when you could get an OP K mine for the same 15 dollars, and it has like, let’s say, two times more ores. That’d be more fair distribution of money.

#69470 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

i kind of agree with all of them, i don’t really like the idea where some normal person ranks can maybe have the same power as a donor. I mean, isn’t a donor supposed to be what a regular member can’t be?

Anyways I cant wait for the new donor things to be out 😀

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#69481 Score: 0

PeterPlaysMC
    Participant

I agree with rogue.

I vote up for the second option, seems better.

#69486 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

@XxK1NGR3APERxX
    That’s why Trolly made that topic. 😛

I also prefer the second suggestion. But is it as Rogue said, means donors get access to an upper ranked mine, or they have another mine, like bigger or with more ores, but in their same rank (+ as you said the other perks)?

~Drums Divination (wow) {DD}

#69491 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I think you better have something like in ./warp fishing, same mine, but different cost if you sell the ores. That would definitely be easier.

#69539 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Thanks for all the feed back so far, but you you are going to reply here please do your best to actually choose 1 option or the other, instead of just saying that you like them both.

#69548 Score: 0

MrNubz
    Participant

I guess the second suggestion is better. But it’ll be a little burden for the staffs to create the mines d:
    Goodluck!
    Add spe ial picks pls! 😀

#70404 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

2 option is better, thats my opinion

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Decisions Decisions.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!