deasertman – Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal deasertman – Ban Appeal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

deasertman
    1 pt

In-game name: deasertman
    Why you have been banned: Donor Fraud
    Where you are banned: Survival and Creative (Till now I guess)
    Who banned you: Unknown
    Why you should be unbanned:

I did not purchase my own donor, it was FuzzyMonkey1128 who has. I have screenshots that can help prove this, not to mention Rogue_Art was online when this had happened, and he knows everything.

Screenshots:

I have never imagined myself actually doing a ban appeal for EC. I’ve never been banned before and I don’t plan on being banned in the future.

#75579 Score: 0

HeroHex
    Participant

Same here but fuzzy dident send meh those messages

#75581 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Just a couple of things to get straight as well:

1. I’m not blaming Fuzzy, I don’t know what reason got this to happen. I’m just explaining my situation.

2. I realise the screenshots do not prove everything but they show part of the deal. To get to know everything, you need to talk to Rogue_Art.

#75633 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Looks like fuzzy bought donor for a couple of people them revoked all the payments.

#75640 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Lol hope u get unbanned

#75641 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Nuuuuuuu I m in trouble T_T. Hey Vsub I bought a we token from fuzzy for 160k. I was surprised that he was selling them at a low price, Cuz the regular price is 200k and sometimes rises to 1mil. I still have he token and it clearly says that “Bought by FuzzyMonkey1128”. What should I do with this token? Cuz I need to make a huge sethbling cactus farm and need it to clear a large area.

And btw dessert I hope u get unbanned Cuz it is not or fault. P.S. u will also get banned in Mini games and prison, as donor is automatically activated there. U r still safe in factions Cuz it is whitelisted and donor is not automatically activated there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!