Creative Suggestions. ~Tavon1924

Home Forums Creative Feedback Creative Suggestions. ~Tavon1924

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

suggestion 1: We should have more Build off events.
    Every 2weeks or an Month players have to build something that an Admin tells them to build. They also have to post there Build on the forums. The Mod Team will pick the Winner and they can keep doing it over, over and over again.

suggestion 2: Add Warp Pvp back to Cr, Players really liked it a ton I did as well. But the last time they added it had a lot of bugs and people was somewhat abusing them. If The Mod Team want I could build you guys a New Pvp this weekend. If not thats fine.

suggestion 3: Add a Parkour arena when the player warps there they will automatic go to Sv mode, and they can do the parkour.

I will try and come back with more suggestion’s Very soon. :)

Everything in Life is a Test. ~Tavon1924

#107209 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Edit:
    suggestion 4: Players should be able to go to Players Plots without tping to them. What if a Player is offline and you want to see he / she’s Plot? Would be better to have a command to let them go to the Plots.

~Tavon1924

#107229 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Yep, all of these are worthy suggestions, already thought of but we’re not gonna implement them just yet, we’re waiting for 1.8 to make a huge update which will add alot of new things, and not just these.

We appreciate your suggestions though, keep em coming.

#107242 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Tav, about Suggestion 4.. They can.. just do /plot tp ID but I think its better if they added /p home name or something like that instead of using the ID.

#107245 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

To be honest, I see no point in #2 and #3, people doesn’t pvp using creativity, and they don’t jump using creativity either. I think CR needs more creative features. For example, I suggested producing songs and writing books. Maybe painting banners in the future.

#107658 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Suggestion 5: Add Votes for Cr. A player can vote every 24 Hours / Daily. & They can automatic get 450$

#107661 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Money is kindda pointless when you got a plot….

I don’t see anything cool with money.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!