Creative Ban Appeal

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Creative Ban Appeal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xRemis22 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xRemis22
    Participant

Nickname: xRemis22

Why you got banned: The creative chat is bugged, and when i was writing it was telling me (don’t swear) or something like it, and (choose where to say those words), so when i write once again it said “your message has been ignored”.

Where are you banned: Creative server

Who banned you: It didn’t say, just said : you got banned for 1 day because you are a bad boy

Why you think you should be unbanned: i think it’s unfair that the chat is bugged and because of that reason ban me, and because I never insulted or sweared.

xRemis22–

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Moved to Creative Ban Appeal
    #121330 Score: 0

TheShadow17
    Participant

xRemis22, Si te das cuenta, hiciste tu Ban appeal de Creative en el Foro de Prison 😛

#121331 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

LoL, es que me confundo mucho con estos foros 😀

#121343 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hi :) So first of, the chat isn’t bugged at all: the chat guard plugin is set like that to avoid spam just type a little slower than fast, and when you want to type something for the second time in a short period you have to change it just a bit. Ex: Hi! –> Hi (name)! Sometimes a small smiley is enough.

About the ban, it’s again the plugin that banned you, not for only one day but permanently.. Either Squirtle (Creative’s manager) or ClockSpeed (in CR a headmod) tried making it a one day ban but it didn’t work, so one of them might either fix it for good or disable the automatic ban feature. I can’t unban you manually (trust me, I try everyday), but what you can do till it’s fixed is bypass your ban using another username. Nope we won’t ban you. 😉

As for the chat.. I’m gonna see if I can at least reduce the time a bit so it’s possible to type faster.

Thanks for reading. :) I’m very sorry for the temp inconvenience, but hopefully this prob is gonna be fixed once and for all.

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#121410 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Thank u so much Dicedead, I hope to be unbanned soon!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xRemis22.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!