Crazymicho107 Mod Apllication

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Crazymicho107 Mod Apllication

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  xZero_Strike 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Well, choosing for being a moderator have been always a hard choice to take, but not until seeing that you are ready for the decision.. My name is Michael and here is my Application-

My main and only account is Crazymicho107, since upgrading to premium i don’t use alternative accounts anymore.

I’m 13 and a half year old who lives in Palestine GMT+3, who is also able to record evidence for hacking swearing etc. with making it very clear.

Well, for any previous experience yes i did have one, i had been a moderator for 1 prison servers, it was really hard to start but then it got easier, i have chosen to welcome every new prisoner (that was above the rules and the objectives they have given me) i helped lots of prisoners to understand the prison server, there was no hacking or swearing but there was like only 2 situations which i screenshot it and published it on the page of the server.

Moving on getting punished on eternal craft, yes i did and which is muted for 2 days and it was all a misunderstanding from the moderator, he could not really accept other people’s opinions.

A weekly average I’m online on this server for almost for more than 10 hours i play a lot Friday, Saturday, Thursday, and Sunday but the other days of the week i only play like 2-3 hours a day, as well i have been on this server for almost a month, and almost playing Minecraft for the last 3 years i started on PE then i started playing on PC.

Well, showing off as a moderator has always been a pain for players, yes i had to experience this in the server it was really a pain, i’m not applying for a moderator to be one of these people who show off, no i really like to help people out, make them feel confident in the server, as well confident talking to me as i’m as close as their family to them, the first time i had to join a prison server i struggle a lot, no one helping you, no one welcomes you, you will immediately disconnect. But today i’m here to make the players happy and not to put them in a position that i had benn into it.

Regards,

#129764 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Vote middle:
    +Active
    +Friendly
    -Sometimes beg for stuff
    -Never active on forum
    xRemis22–

#129770 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-New to the forums. Made 3 topics.
    -How are you going to make a Mod apply but you’re TempMuted..?
    -” he could not really accept other people’s opinions. ” I can accept others opinions. But wen people start harrashing me or others then thats when you cross the red line.

– ” no i really like to help people out, ”
    Lying won’t get you anywhere. I never seen you help someone before.
    -Not mature.
    -Don’t have Skype. ” 4. Has to be an active forumer. ”
    -Not active on the forums. ” 4. Has to be an active forumer. ”
    -Not helpful in game or the forums. ” 5. Has to be helpful both in game and forums. ”
    -” 3. Detailed informations
    When writing a moderator application, We want you to put as much detail as possible where you can, especially when writing your moderating experiences and reasons of applying. Your detailed informations can help us determine the validity of your informations, and of course how much effort you put into your application. So.. If I see more short-ish mod applications, or a long one but without detailed informations, it will be instantly denied. One thing to remember, applying for staff is like applying for a job in real life, so put as much efforts as you can into it. ” Not alot of Detail in your Mod Apply.

You really might want to read this.
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/prison-moderator-application-tips/

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: Added a few things
    #129781 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

You are not using the mod application template

#129788 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

How?

#129797 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Vote Down

Despite informing you 20 times that mods are allowed to PvP, you are consistently stubborn and only reason is that you are salty having ur items gone.

You manipulate information to your own advantage and make it seem as though tavon the mod has done something completely wrong and that you have been right all along. That shows you have little experience on the server.

You are new to the forums based on the 3 new posts made

You are making this mod application based on just that one incident and the fact that you aren’t getting your stuff back. This is not an assumption due to the fact that you stated “Tavon isnt accepting opinions”. Its not an opinion if mods are allowed to PvP, what you claimed in game was extremely selfish that mods arent allowed to PvP but they are allowed to be killed.

#129802 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks for your tips but i’m really helpful ob the server by the way and i have skypw where to post the username

#129803 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Well, i know but maybe that will work

#129804 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks for the tipa tavon, if not this time maybe another time

#129818 Score: 1

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

This application has been: denied

Reason(s) for denial are as follows:

You lied in your moderator application.
    Your words:

Moving on getting punished on eternal craft, yes i did and which is muted for 2 days and it was all a misunderstanding from the moderator, he could not really accept other people’s opinions.

Only to have proven otherwise in the topic down below.
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/being-unrespected-and-counted-as-player-with-no-opinions/

The topic shows you cannot accept death ingame, and accused a moderator of not doing his job because he/she PvP’ed you and you lost your items. This shows signs of immaturity.

To summarize:
    -You lied
    -Your recent behaviour shows signs of immaturity.

Topic closed. You can try again after 3 months.
    Ignoring the delay timer (3 months) will cause your next mod applications to be denied instantly.
    For more information on how to become a Prison moderator, refer to these topics:
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/prison-moderator-requirements-and-frequently-asked-questions-2/
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/prison-moderator-application-tips/
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/example-prison-mod-application/
    http://eternalcraft.com/mod-ranks/

Have a good day, and have fun in EternalCraft. Look at your mistakes right now, and improve on those before trying to make another moderator application after 3 months have passed, starting from now.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Crazymicho107 Mod Apllication’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!