Cr report.

Home Forums Creative Report a plot Cr report.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  lol 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Plz!! Help me i’ve been spamming the forums and not one mod is online D:

#98008 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Tavon stop spamming fourms dam… Just put them all in one topic..

#98013 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Wtf. You know that you could save all the screenshots till the end then report? -.-

#98015 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Ye all this did was spam the forums.-. Why not just edit your last Post..

#98017 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hey tav :) Yeah they’re right. You should’ve saved all the pics till you want to go offline. And.. In CR, we’re not much mods these days, so it could take some time before one of us connects to the forums/skype/in-game.
    As for the report topics, I’m copy pasting the link of each pic below this paragraph, then I’m deleting the other 7 or 8 threads, alright? :)

zoe22211: Char spam

The_Ding_Dong: Spammed “d:”
    zoe22211: Char spam

Vicky_Wi: Spammed numbers

Vicky_Wi: Some caps, not many tho

rblaka: Caps

Vicky_Wi: Some more caps

Scrap_Warrior: Char spam

That’s it :) So, tav, next time, just do what Kaneki aka DarkDelta (aka DD :3) said 😉
    And, anyway, thanks for reporting 😀

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

PS: I can’t connect right now, so I’ll pass it to skype. Also, I won’t close it before someone deals with the reports.

#98025 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Sorry I didn’t know I had that many reports. Also I had to go and eat and I was not able too get back online. Once again I’m sorry for the forums spam. Just trying to help you mods out in these hard times. :/

#98031 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Yeah
    Also you can post your pics after 1 or 2 days of play to avoid spam..You have been warned a lot of times to avoid spamming forums with your reports..Combine all of them in 1

#98032 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

A report isn’t considered “spam”.

Infact, making different topics per report makes it easier for us, moderators, to find the offense, since there is only one picture.

Your defenition of spam would still occur even if tavon would place them in the same topic, because then he would be “spamming replies” or “spamming pictures”.

He’s doing what’s necessary by reporting those who break rules.

Will deal with these players when I see them. Thanks for reporting.

#98033 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Well I was doing wut was right. 1:make hell of post’s 2: reply everytime I need to report. If I did one of them I’ll still be spamming the forums. What I’m not doing the right thing for ec? Or should I stop helping out ec and le those layers go? No. I’m sure we players have a role to play and that role is by helping ec and reporting and that’s showing you that you care for the server.

#98035 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Just instead of reporting 1 by 1,after each day,put all in 1 topic.Easier,Faster + Avoid Spam

#98049 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Zero it is more hasle if you put each of your report on different posts it is better if it’s on just one post=more easier to view cause you dont need to click and let it load,which is a hassle for some of us who has a slow internet connection.
    And reporting on skype is fine too.

#98052 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

One complete list is good to lessen the amount of topics created, but it’ll make it harder to find the player(s) who broke the rules, as they may have gone offline at the end of the day, and needless to say, the report might be forgotten and the player gets away without a warning.

A topic each report may indeed create lots of topics, but it’ll make it easier for us to find those players.

The forums are made for reports and feedback. If we flag multiple reports as spam, we will make players refrain from reporting, which is not what we want.

+Tavon reports alot, we all know that, so he will eventually be “spamming grocery lists of reports” …

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #98056 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Zero, people wanna see the other recent topics rather than being spammed by 5 reports of the same server that could be in one topic…

#98059 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

So my reports is nothing to you guys? Fine I see how it is.
    You guys know dam well I report almost daily no more the 2 reports a day.
    You guys ( Not zero ) Make it seem like I’m not helping Ec or something…
    Skype? Can’t because my mom and Bro be on my old Pc, so.. no Skype for me now a days.

I’m doing what’s right for Ec. If I didn’t care I wont even play this server.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  2Federal.
    #98061 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Sigh Tavon,Squirtle and Zero along with all members didn’t meant so..They are just telling you instead of making 1 thread for each report.You could simply upload all in 1 topic after each day or simply put the reports in the replies itself in case there are more..

First: It will be easier for mods to view
    Second: It will be easier and faster for you as well to report

Unless you are doing all of this drama to increase your Forums Posts..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cr report.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!