Cr Idea: Own7ge

Home Forums Creative Feedback Cr Idea: Own7ge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

I got a few ideas for Creative Server :).

Idea 1:The idea is every 1month or idk the duration the Mods want to have. We can do a top 10 plots of the month.. Now here’s how it will go.. There’s a command that’s /p buy.. Which buys the plot that is claimed if the person wants to sell it for a price!.. Now you can buy plots from each other with som So you build plots and sell them with other players/Mods. Now for the top 10 Plots maybe we can give them some money as dedication for example 1. Gets 500k or idk the amount the Mod want to have.. So by other words we can make an Creative Economy other than the Pvp Creative Arena :).. So Buy and sell plots around each other and use them to win the top 10 plots :).. You can also build something really cool and someone for example might buy it for 500k and use it for the competition and he will win the money…

Idea 2: The Idea is to maybe put a sign or something cool somewhere in Cr.. :) Somewhere about everyone has been to and this event might occur every 3 weeks or so.. The winner can receive a prize :)..

Idea 3: Other ways to get money:For Example, The ideas I said above, and MAYBE we can give 1k or so depends on the Mod team.. That if you report a Plot or a Person .. Probably a plot.. You get some dedication with money..

Idea 4: Now some people can’t donate :(.. So not all the blocks are able to be used.. Some amount of money.. Of nomral members can be used to buy that block for example 300k to use that block for 600 times.. Uk etc.. Idk if it works or not :)

Idea 5: I don’t recall there’s a parkour.. I’d like to see a parkour in Cr :) When you finish you’d get something in-return such as Money.. :)

Those are all my ideas for today :) Thank you :) Feel Free to comment on your thoughts :)

#98130 Score: 0

0_oEpicMano_0
    Participant

nice ideas own7ge
    #idea 1 : the idea is awesome and i like it

#idea 2 : i don’t uderstand it (maybe i am not good in english)

#idea 3 : i think it won’t good bcs many people can enter with alt accs and report themselves

#idea 4 : it’s very good and i want it too much

#idea 5 : it’s good but how a parkour with flying ??

#98281 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Tbh i like all of them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!