Count on me, too

Home Forums Survival General discussion Count on me, too

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GuilleGamer13 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Unfortunately, I am not part of the staff; but to be honest, this is the only server I’ve played in in ages, and I would really like to help recreating it.
    I know it is not much, but I am a good builder and I would do anything to help the server become bigger.
    You can add me on skype: thegrandgamer13
    or else, we can contact from discord: GuilleGamer13 #0398

If you guys need anything, you can count on me :)

Thanks for reading, GuilleGamer13

#136404 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Now what I’m going to be say may be somewhat rude but I’m going to tell you the Truth.

At this point of time we mostly need Plugins, Configs, and a new Website, so far as building and stuff, we probly won’t need any right now. Now don’t get me wrong it is very nice to have another set of hands but we need hard hands, who can hold and hang on for a while without letting go. And the Events and how they should be done would be done by Higher Staff, such as MA, PvP Arenas and even more Events soon to come.

And as of right now this is a hard to for the Staff who have their Exams to get done with and those who do still have Exams are the Higher Staff. And those Higher Staff deal with other things such as I said before, Plugins, configs and maybe even some more stuff.

It’s fine that you feel this way about the Community, but it is mostly up to Christ and others to deal with who get’s to join the Team or not.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: [Edit]
    #136414 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

I completely understand! But I want to tell you this is not a mod application (which is already written); with this post, I would like you guys to know that I am able to help you, and I don’t really need a reward.
    But I understand your words, and don’t worry :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!