Coolinchen Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Coolinchen Mod Application

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Coolinchen
    Participant

In-Game Name: Coolinchen

time zone :(UTC+08:00)

Experience : well i have been helping members (specifically skyblock ), in their commands and things they need i’m always here to help

How long are you online daily (Average Time in hours):
    Depends really.. sometimes 1 – 5, and sometimes maybe the whole day 😀 depends also on school days

Why do you want to be a Mod :
    I want to be a mod to help out our fellow staffs on their job, and help the members on the minigames server, and make our fellow players make the server enjoyable and remarkable

Your Promise and Commitment (if you’re accepted, what do you promise us):
    I promise to be a good mod and in any problems members/players needs i am always here to help at all times :)

#132405 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote Down.
    -Never saw you on forums
    -Never saw you reporting anything
    -Barely sees you online except today where you were AFK(my timezone is UTC+4)
    -Rather Poor Mod App

#132407 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-Never seen you before.
    -New to the Forums.
    -Not a lot of Detail in Topic.
    -Your Experience is very low. Explain more on what you done in the past, have you been a Staff Mod before, did you own your own server before, do you know how to do color codes, World Edit, warning and etc. These kind of details will help you in your topic to advance.

Good luck and have a good day. :)

#132415 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

Vote Down

-Never saw u InGame

-New on the Forum

-I don´t saw u by Reporting

-Your Experience are to low

Have Nice Day :)

#132420 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

You were alright when I’d seen you on Survival, months ago.
    I don’t know what you’re like in-game now, so I have no opinion on whether you help, whether you’re active, etc.
    Looking through your mod app is enough for a downvote, sorry.

#132941 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

– I’m not sure what everyone doesn’t like about your mod app it’s sort but it’s to the point
    – You don’t need experience if your willing to learn we’re willing to train you
    – idk about recent times but ik you were fairly active when i was
    – You do appear to be new to the forum

Due to the lack of upvotes i do have to decline however you may make a new mod app 1 month from now you should use that time to improve on the things that members have voted down on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Coolinchen Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!