Chinasjop Bug or Fraud

Home Forums Survival General discussion Chinasjop Bug or Fraud

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  takoballball 11 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LooneyBeast
    Participant

OK ChinaShop Bug Or Fraud Idk

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?34ko54j14jcq87v

#22630 Score: 0

Garnachos
    Participant

The only possible way you can buy tons of items is if you were to shift click, it technically buys a stack, but possibly 42 buckets were all the ones it had in stock.

#22635 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Sometimes minecraft glitches (client side) shift function is in there so whenever u want to pick up something in ur inventory, suddenly it shifts to the top. Thats when the shift function is glitched or something like that. it always happens to me

#22750 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

It’s not always shift-click…. For me I set my ‘sneak’ option to ‘F’ so I have to hold ‘F’ to buy a stack.

#22772 Score: 0

TheWrayth
    Participant

I have had several people buy buckets from the store as a test. Everyone was able to buy one at a time at the proper price. No one had any issues buying one at a time and your image clearly shows that you bought 42 and were charged the correct amount.

Normally in a situation like this I am happy to refund the buyer as long as they return the merchandise undamaged. You however have sent me several emails accusing me of cheating you and scamming. Now you post on the forums calling my shop a fraud. I have $63 million so I obviously need your $21k.

Since you decided to throw around accusations and not handle this like a reasonable person all I can say at this point is “Enjoy your 42 buckets”.

TheWrayth

#22774 Score: 0

allbaseball77
    Participant
    1 pt

I agree, I tried it myself and i couldn’t find anything wrong. You probably shift clicked, or pressed shift right before there was lag.

#22775 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Good job wrayth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!