Cheaters, scammers and abusers!

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Cheaters, scammers and abusers!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

IcyHeaven
    Participant

Wait who are you referring kevin77555 ? 00100101 or meh ? its kinda confusing who you are talking to lel …

#77338 Score: 0

First of all, I shall be calling you Serbian.

Serbian, I have seen you disrespect players many times, both ingame and on the forums. Sure, you hope to cleanse EC of rule-breakers . Yet, that’s not a reason to inappropriately express your frustration and anger through mocking and ridiculing your fellow players.

Take the moderators as an example. They see tons of spammers, swearers, glitchers, hackers, and other people of that type, yet they (mostly) deal with them in a polite way, albeit strict. I have never seen a moderator swear and jeer at members of the bad sort. Not only that, but they also have to deal with inexperienced/ungrateful people whom for some reason do not understand THE GOD DAMN WILD GETS WIPED, YOU AIN’T GETTIN’ ANOTHER IRON AXE. They have to deal with all of those, including advertisers, people who keep spamming “omg i cnt get wood…,” followed by “omgggg th1s servr suxx s0 bad.”

If you do not wish to read all that, all what I’m saying is: be kind to your fellow players. Do not disrespect them.

#77347 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Amen to that Richard!

#77349 Score: 0

IcyHeaven
    Participant

wait Richard who are you talking too ? 00100101 ? or meh?

#77372 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

@IcyHeaven I’m not using kill aura, you can observe me in pvp whenever you want, I’m moslty recording every time I’m pvping.
    @Richard Hey Russian brother,
    I am never directly disrespecting players, and I was never swearing to anybody on the server. I’m not too polite when I’m mad, but I’m not really disrespecting either, and that has nothing to do with this case. (I know that I wrote a bit inappropriate text in my video, but I can feel free to make videos however I want…)
    Have a nice day~

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  00100101.
    #77416 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

pff i dont need nothings for kill people.

#77417 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

@00100101 you can turn off the hack and record that whenever you want 😀 😀

#77418 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

You could kill me at that time, not you think?

#77421 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Jelly, don’t even spam. It’s not nice and against the rules of forums.

I do not hack, I have never used KillAura since I don’t know how to use it but I know what it looks like when players do it. Since I go everywhere to pvp.

#77423 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Ok guys I think a verdict needs to be reached. This topic has become nothing but a huge arguing/spamming topic and it’s getting out of control. A verdict needs to be reached either guilty or not guilty and the topic needs to be closed. The forums are now being spammed and there is tons of disrespect going on here. The forums are supposed to be a public friendly place. Not a place to go to argue on the forums. My vote would be toward he’s guilty considering I also know what kill aura looks like and the video pretty much proves that he’s hacking. He either needs to be charged for his crimes or let go and the topic SHOULD be closed. This has gone on long enough. @Xavier3479 @Bongo @Borncorp @Garnachos @Rogue_Art

#77460 Score: 0

Naah, I wanna see some more.

#77461 Score: 0

cjeesder
    Participant

i help u Richard to Bump*

#77529 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

GG

#78116 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

I do not even know what is a ‘Kill Aura’. Only a person starts hitting like crazy … And if you think I hit like crazy, it’s my settings as my sensitivity controls is 150 and my POV is 100 … And if Kevin , I know this is getting out of control, nobody likes to get banned for something he has not done or something that has never been used. Thank you, and yes praise to Richard haha 😀

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  jellytimemt.
    #89634 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

I love this topic and the video! hahaha :3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!