Carlo48's Mod Application on Creative

Home Forums Creative Creative Mod Applications Carlo48's Mod Application on Creative

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

watdafak
    Participant

Hi Guys Carlo48 here and i want to be Mod in Creative                                                                my friend GrayGaming is applying too so i applied too                                                                                 Im Good to Friends Who Are Good and I want to be Mod in Creative cause i think this server needs some help so i think to Apply for Mod and this server is a really an Awesome Server and I Hate Who Griefs and Betrays and its ok if you dindt vote for me cause there some other appliers who wants to be mod who are really perfect to be Mod. Username:Carlo48  (If u want to Vote for me Thank You So Much)

#22389 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

You have about this much more info then grey the thing is that your becoming a mod cause your friend is so i have to vote down

#22443 Score: 0

watdafak
    Participant

but its not all about him that i want to be Mod i first think about being a Mod cause this server needs really help to observe the server

#23816 Score: 0

Flexmaster
    Participant

LOL Carlo!! Vote UP!! xD **** *******

#117950 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!