Cannot update to 1.7.4

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Cannot update to 1.7.4

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Antares6 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

So I was trying to update to 1.7.4 a minute ago, and when I did, it said “Finished with 3 failure(s)”, And I couldn’t update, so if anyone can please share their versions file or give me a fix to stop all those failures. Yes this happened to me to other versions as well.

(Sorry if this is in the Help! Something Oopsd section, I couldn’t decide to put it in the off topic forum or the Help! Something Oopsd one, so sorry if its the wrong one.)

• This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #51522 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

What launcher do u use? The one that Mojang has (minecraft.net) has this button and u click on it and u can through the update series like 1.2.5 or 1.6 (I am a premeim account) so impairs for minecraft

#51524 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

Update using the Launcher that you own, and use magic launcher.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/939149-launcher-magic-launcher-125-mods-options-profiles-news/
    Just click it to see everything about Magic Launcher.

#51530 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Reset your whole minecraft and delete the .minecraft folder, then re-install it with the EC launcher and load the 1.7.4 Version.

#51535 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

If the said solutions above do not fix your problem then mail me ingame for further instruction.

#51536 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

I am good at stuff like this. I would like to read your log,but first,what cracked launcher do you use? It might be an internal problem that the launcher creators will solve soon or maybe the update really failed. That maybe was caused because files failed to be replaced,or the launcher didn’t know how to replace them. I will try to help you as soon as i can. I’ll also try to update,if i fail i’ll get the log and see the problem.
    UPDATE: The problem that you are having is the number 1 in my list. Internal issues. I tried to update using my TE launcher and..guess what,it said i need to update my launcher to a new version,probably because there are changes in 1.7.4 that the 1.7.2 launcher doesn’t know about,so to prevent errors (like the ones you got),the TE launcher aborted the update before it could even start. I believe that yours didn’t do so,so that’s probably why you got the error. Try to get an updated version of your launcher. And i think Jeb screwed up the file system again…
    Jeb

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Antares6. Reason: Updated the post
    #51541 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Jeb why have you done this .-.

#51548 Score: 0

losalio2
    Participant

i’m getting this too D: , on all versions and sing the cracked launcher on website

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  losalio2.
    #51566 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

the twitch update seems useless. Twich and Mojang are like TOTALLY two seperate companies. Stupid Update to me, but YOUTUBERS like it.

#52420 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I tried getting Minecraft from that ‘1.7 CRACKED LAUNCHER’ Bar right above Webchat on a computer which has no traces of Minecraft what-so-ever. I’ve tried both the 1.7 Launcher and the 1.6 Launcher, They both give me 20+ Failures. I need help with this. Yes this is a Windows 8 Computer

#52422 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Try getting a .exe minecraft installer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!