Can I be treated nicely?

Home Forums Global Off topic Can I be treated nicely?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Richard (Ричард) 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

10salamanders
    Participant

I am asking that I be treated nicely cause people are trying to get the subject that I post and make it fall of a cliff it is really dumb to mess up someone’s step to complete a dream that they have worked hard for and when people reply to this a lot of u are you going to say 10sal u. Are hungry for power when no not al freakin all I am asking is to be treated fairly and quit stirring the subject differently ok and when I get on ec there might be plans that say we need to make 10sal leave. Ec when I don’t think that’s going to hAppen. Cause I like to help and if my dreams don’t come true cause of what u think about me I won’t rage quit like others who go wAhhhh I didn’t get it so I hope everyone. Wakes up and be nicer to me ok community

#41258 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^ english plz?

#41262 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

i was typing this in my ipod

#41268 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Oh ok XD lemme try again…

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Added
    #41274 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hum ok u say theres plans so we make u leave? As far as i k theres no plans to make u rage quit (and i noticed,good thing u ll not IF there was)
    Now dont think everyone loves u, and its same thing for anyone on the server, (ofc i dont mean everybody hates u XD) from those who leaved, to those who are playing (check ivi’s ban appeal -the second not the first,title : i dont get it)
    More (yes i m very cruel and i wanna finish of this), even if its ur dream to be mod, that dosent mean “oohhh noooeess i wanna be mod so bad lets post an app and they will surely accept me :D” and u KNOW this.
    Posting an app makes u responsible of its decline, of its acceptation. I can agree wither pushed FAR when he said “u must follow THIS template” and urs was EGGxactly the same (yeah egg powah) just with 1 word difference, but raging cause he said that… If u readed the mod ranks well theres somewhere its written “has to remain neutral towards aggressions” u enraged IMMEDIATLY and that wasnt even an “aggression” (check thewrayth’s mod app, he didnt enraged AT ALL he keeps calm -with a touch of irony 😉 )
    “To be treated fairly”? U are already!! And btw ur treated MORE than fairly, cause ur 2 mod apps didnt got deleted… U ll say “same thing for all those who did 2” so consider u as treated ONLY FAIRLY. Fairly means like the others, not superior cause ur a donor or something… (Check the mod apps that been created twice, like MrTheWalkira mod app, urs,…)

I think i talked about everything, i was clear, (long) and for those too lazy to read this (XD) heres a little conclusion: 10sal, ur treated super fairly,but U enraged, however noone said anything bad. Mod apps is not only a vote… And its not a dream too. Its simply an important JOB. Submitting a mod app dosent mean it ll be accepted SURELY,but MAYBE. Theres no “freakin plans to make u ragequit”.

#41275 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

^ do you really expect me to read that?

#41276 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Just the little conclusion,in italic XD

#41277 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

10salll u still got mehhh. Ill shower you with dem eggs

#41278 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Srry vsub I was typing it on my iPod and I am always getting caught with bad hand writing at school xD

#41279 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

10sal, you are an awesome guy! I hope you do get treated more nicely but I don’t think people get this mad at chu. I hope you do get treated more nicely and enjoy your stay at EC more.

Cheers!, PirateBooty

#41280 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Yah I wasn’t raging about my mod and why did i post this piece of poo I want this topic deleted I dont know what was inside of me when I posted. This srry for making ec website a stupid place

#41281 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

It’s okay 10sal we understand that people sometimes are stupid and make other people angry. Perhaps more people will know how you feel by making this topic!

#41282 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

oh ok well gtg to bed now bai pirate

#41283 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Anyway, 10sal, you thing was readable, I was talking about dice’s 7 page essay on theoretical physics and particle electron light fusion (as you can see I was too lazy to read it)

#41285 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Bai 10sal ! I need to go to sleep to :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!