Can everyone stop saying this?

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Can everyone stop saying this?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  lol 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Beast
    Participant

Everyone keeps saying this to me and thats a thing i hate.I know that i got demoted so why still make fun of me?Tell me your reasons.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Beast. Reason: Reasons
    #94631 Score: 0

Everyone thinks you were unfairly promoted, since you don’t really qualify as a moderator. That’s why they’re happy you got demoted.

#94634 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

A mod doesn’t hack. They’re making fun of you because you didn’t have proper quality for a mod, as you hacked.

#94636 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Another question : Why do people say i’m related to Wither irl?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Beast. Reason: Miss spelled
    #94638 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Richard does have a point.

To be honest. I’ve never seen your Mod application until today. I was abit schocked that alot of people vote down well mostly all of them vote down then I saw Wither’s messages saying Accepted. I was like why did Beast got accepted if people disagree on your mod application.

You got demoted because you were caught for having hacks like FullBright? I don’t know but of course that’s breaking the rules. Oh Well..

Anyways, just ignore what people say to you. Someday people will forget about it. Maybe theres a reason why you got accepted. Bullshit happens everytime or theres another reason we don’t know and only you know the reason why.

#94642 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

It was odd how you got mod. You had 100% down votes, that’s normally an insta-deny. But, you were still accepted. I asked Wither why you were promoted, and he didn’t even give me a correct answer. All he told me was “i can override mod apps”, which makes it suspicious on how you got mod. Since Wither could provide neither a reason why you were promoted nor he could explain why you were accepted from 100% downvotes. Also, you had a short and irrelevant mod app which are normally denied. Finally, some players have gotten 70% or higher vote ups, and they had a good mod app, and they were helpful & active, yet they got denied. If a much better mod app got denied, then it’s odd to see how yours got accepted.

#94647 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Beast, people think you are Wither’s IRL friend due to you being accepted by him

My hypothesis concludes that the only reason wither added you is because of shortage of mods. This is only a theory

#94648 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Wave is right. Wither have been accepting mod apps cuz of shortage of mods. Alex, the factions headmod voted down on 00100101’s mod app cuz he glitch abused and he still got accepted. Also, don’t mind ppl saying stuff about you, happened to me irl and idrc what ppl think.

#94653 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Finally! I’ve been wondering why beast was mod if he got a lot of vote down’s and still got accepted, and 001001 shouldn’t be a mod either since alex said he abused a glitch so people probably will think you are wither’s friend irl, finally i can say that 001 should stay as mod since he always tries to help, and everyone deserves a second chance…

#94657 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I though Beast was blackmailing Wither in a sort and that’s why he got mod rank(well my opinion)…

Concerning 0010101,I would say since he is changed ,it’s ok to see him as a moderator but there are some players who made mod apps in facs before and had some good amount of vote ups and yet got denied in the past..

Well,It would be gr8 for wither to check out these mod apps(In case the players are still active) and see what he can do ;)…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Trevish. Reason: Idk why im being direct these days ._
    #94668 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Beast is not recruited out of friendship with Wither.
    Nor is Beast related with Wither in any way.

The reason his application was accepted was because he did not seem anonymous to Wither and I, but he was anonymous to other player at that time. If you are to keep on complaining why he was promoted, talk to Wither. It was not the shortage of mods, but he was actually a good candidate, you just never knew.

#94689 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Trevish why do you think negative stuff about me. i cri

Note : if you guys still think i use hacks well think again cause i deleted it :3

I’m also improving my skills and trying to help more people to become a mod again.

#Draggy4DaRescue

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Beast.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Beast.
    #94696 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

In a way, Trevish was showing harassment towards you..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can everyone stop saying this?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!