Bye :(

Home Forums Global Off topic Bye :(

This topic contains 25 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Like I said, I have a severe headache. Sorry if u aren’t mentioned. I totally forgot trollson, banana, zko, sko and guille. Sorry 😛

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  ChillzKillz99. Reason: #Headache
    #116411 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Bei kills I’ll miss you. You were the one who invited me to the first op fac I have ever joined.
    (Btw I have start college in August but unlike you guys IDGAF about college or school and instead I spend my time on ec.great choice right?)

#116413 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Will miss you, we had our differences, but your still a great guy hope you visit.

#116415 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I actually didnt expect you to leave of all players… too bad you have to go, I guess I’ll see you when/if you return. (Hopefully it will be a when)

#116419 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Bye chillz, I hope you do well in college and life. I’m gonna miss you

#116430 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Aww Chillz thanks for including me <3. You’re an awesome person and I’ll miss ya; good luck with college and everything and I’ll look forward to your return (if you don’t come back I’ll find you and hire a polar bear to eat you). ;-;

#116433 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Good luck with that xDDD

#116436 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Bye Chillz :(

#116465 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#116466 Score: 0

;-; Chilly . . . Buddy . . I Wish Ya Luck IN Ur Stuides .. And in ur Future , Hope God Protect ya and ur family . Ik U Wont Be Free These Days To Play , But , Please Join From time to time and say Hi ;’) , to keep our memories togather D’: . . . . I’ll MIss Ya Buddy ! Same As U Ali ;-;

#116469 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Chillz
    Just say ‘everyone’ xD
    Mentioning one by one takes YEARS

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!