Bugs & Suggestions 2

Home Forums Prison Feedback Bugs & Suggestions 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Timothy
    Participant

Bugs
    1. Death messages are completely disabled, all except behading.
    2. Attempting to enter a player’s plot that denies all or the specific player results in disorientation and being completely stuck at a spot, often leading to being kicked for too many packets or flying or related.

Suggestions
    1. Add a shift click option in the /convert GUI to convert all of a specific item instantly, rather than spam-clicking to convert ingots and gems into blocks which is very time-consuming.
    2. Add a GUI to rank key trades at all the rank shops, just like /convert, like the crate and rewards villager in the minigames server. It is extremely painstaking to obtain crate keys one by one.
    3. Make donors mines more interesting, like adding iron blocks in L donor mine, or expanding it as it looks unattractive in my opinion.
    4. Probably, more things can be added to donorshop, like the ability to purchase or sell materials such as diamond blocks just like opshop but at a slightly smaller rate.

These are the bugs and suggestions I have made as of 9 December 2015. To the prison moderators and ClockSpeed, I hope that you will take this into consideration.

-Timothy

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Timothy.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Timothy.
    #133582 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Good job on this I totally agree with everything and I like the stuff you add about the donor areas!

#133633 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

I hope they add some of your ideas to the server!

#133887 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!