Bring your event idea's to EC!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Bring your event idea's to EC!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bongo
    Participant

Hello everyone,

So this is a post where members can post their ideas of events they would like to see on survival. Make sure its easy to setup and easy to play.
    Please be as specific as you can be.

#71903 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Wow Bongo!This morning i was going to suggest an idea lol xD.
    I was thinking Of Fast Build in Survival:
    max of player I guess,maybe 10??
    We give stuffs like [1 stack of wood] equally among the participants
    We also give a theme.
    They have to build something in about 10 mins.
    The best thing in it that they are in Survival mode+they wont have unlimited items 😀
    Its like using their creativity

#71904 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

I actually got 1 idea for a long time…
    How about hunter…?
    There is a arena like a city and there are some guys that are hunter and some guys that should hide from hunters , it would be a cool game to play and reward is for the winners that are alive :)
    If the problem is about building of the city I can build it with my own responsibly and I got enough money to buy the stuff to build…
    That’s just an idea :)
    I got more information in my brain for it if it get accepted…

#71906 Score: 0

nikosagr
    Participant

I have a good idea to start running and then you will find a lake with boats you can do PvP with bows there.Then you will stop and you will do a normal parkour.Then you should find the right door if you win you will get a rank or something that you will choose.

#71909 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

I got 1 more idea that is from counter strike when I play.
    Make death run , there is traps that people should run a long way an stay alive from the traps . You can google it in web : death run , CS go

#71910 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Still, I think a quick build would be nice, and the creativity and the fact that they have limited blocks would be great, but unless members would get free-fly during the event, then the donors would have the upperhand.

mod67, I really like the idea of that TBH, the build would have to be quite large, and would need quite a fair amount of players to join, or it’d be a waste of it’s potential, but still a nice idea.
    Other people would help though, not just you XD

nikosagr, if you’re saying ‘rank’ as in a donor rank, I don’t think that’d be good, even if it was like, a monthly thing or the rank was only a bi-weekly thing…

Now, I can’t currently think of an idea, but I will be sure to reply to this when I can. 😛
    Also, for events that get accepted that need builds, would you want help with them? Because I for one, would love to help out with the builds :3

#71911 Score: 0

nikosagr
    Participant

I found another idea about the server maybe we should make the cops n robbers game

#71914 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Maybe playing the Mob Arena together, when everyone can only use the regular class, the mob arena is MA1, and the person with the most kills wins and gets money or something else.

#71915 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Thank you all for posting your ideas, keep them coming. Once we picked the events we will put in the game we will let the owned of the idea know. You might even get a small prize with it.

#71920 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

I don’t think this is the best idea but still…

What about an aiming contest with bows. We will have a certain amount of players and they will try to hit the target they will have 10 tries, the more points they gather the better position they will get in the scoreboard. Or we can do the same thing but with teams.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  ZznabelaA.
    #73648 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I had posted this quite long ago, and I’m not sure if any admin/moderators had looked into it, other than the ones I told them to look into.

Anyway this will make a good event (I hope), a team vs team game, just like /warp dodgeball or /warp pirates

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/mob-arena-battles-competitive-version-of-mob-arena-created-by-jiazheng2707/

You may go read the comments by others

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!