Bring Back Villager Spawning?

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Bring Back Villager Spawning?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey Guys,Um I was wondering,If the mod team can re-enable the villager spawning.I want this to enable because I just made a Iron golem spawner but I notice that villager eggs was disabled like few months ago.So It’s a waste for me.

I’m not telling to enable now but You can enable it when the server updates to 1.8 Version (Enable Now If can :D)

I’m making a iron golem spawner so I could give the new players some Iron for head start.Also,I could sell it to other players.

*I hope the mod team can enable the villager eggs again.

#79566 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I am saying this:

1.8 Spigot is already out, I am not sure if it works, but it is already out! But villager eggs, it caused a lot of lags because of many people using them for Iron Farms, so I highly doubt it will be added again.

#79575 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I don’t think this has a chance of happening. We are trying to fix the lag. Not add more things to cause lag… Nothings Impossible though..

#79586 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Nope: Dupe Glitch

#79589 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

@vsub391 and @alex31298
    Just wanted to say:
    1- Everything is laggy 😛
    2- It is not because some bad minded players will use this glitch that it is a good thing to take out some fun out of the other players’ one… It’s better to find a solution than to never add this for that single reason, don’t you think? 😐

~Vic Firth 5AN american customs are beasts.

Signed: {DD}

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  Dicedead.
    #79960 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Dangit Ok then

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!