Brand appeel

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Brand appeel

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Please lift the brand that has been placed on my banana peels.
    I think my products containing edible banana peels will sell well on “Eternal Craft” without this new brand’s change in ingredients as we have taken action on our own to improve this product.
    Please see the product as listed below:
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((product))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    as you can see it is a lot safer for children and it looks a lot nicer
    it is now partially edible as our monkeys forget to eat the banana (which is safe to consume) carefully clean the inside of the banana.
    Thank you for your time and I would like to ask for the moderator mop to clean up this dumb bass monkey’s mess.

#140038 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

As an executive Member of the EternalCraft community, I would like to tell you from the behalf of the Mod team and myself.

We are going to deny your request of being unbanned.

As a matter of fact, If you’re able to convert those bananas into Airplanes or some such matter which is vital and way more profitable, we will than overview your submission and Unban you. But for now, Your ban stays the same.

I will also be redirecting our one of the most finest Trial Mod Mops to your way to clean up this such mess you have created.

P.S do you sell monkeys by any chance? Just asking for a friend

Server Executive Mod Manager
    ~ Vishu201

#140039 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Yerrr

#140040 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Tito be like zzzzzzz

#140245 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

hmmm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!