Bounty Abuse

Home Forums Prison Reports Bounty Abuse

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Transparent
    Participant

So shadeftw told me in /msg that if his brother Shiroe killed him I will mail him or msg him back , Well his brother did kill him and took 154+ mil bounty , I told him to place it in shadeftw’s head again but he didn’t , instead he returned it to shadeftw , I told shadeftw to return it to his bounty and pretty much said no and said * I will give it to clockspeed* then the next morning he rankedup twice , From J-L and I told him wtf why did you do that ? He said he has 39 real money from his bounty , This is the 2nd time he abused….. I hope this player ShadeFtw will be dealt with…

Evidences: http://imgur.com/a/RHnNe

#131740 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

39 mil*

#131741 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant

Transparent = Xray User what is that launcher again ???

#131742 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant

you Use X-ray to get Warden

#131743 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

^ If you got any evidences of me using X-Ray , Make a topic and report me , provide screenshots , Don’t accuse people randomly just because you got butthurt of the reports I made for you… You pretty much abused in the server twice ? and you accusing me for those report ?

#131746 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

Shade was begging me for money, now he is saying thay he earned 39m real money… Seems legit :p

#131756 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant

jester
    the 39mil its on my bounty and the other money that I use to get is from bug
    before I got reset I got 39mil and I put it on my bounty

#131795 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

So what you are saying is that, you had 39mil before you got ur bal reset by Clock for abusing bounty. And you placed it on your bounty again in order to bypass it. Hmm that sounds legit. Basically you don’t even feel a little guilty about the fact that you broke the rules..

And now, you are trying to justify the fact that your abuse this time is right. Even if you placed the bounty on urself, you arent allowed to take it back. This makes the 2nd time that you have abused the bounty.

#132007 Score: 0

dadawi
    Participant

^^ dat word..i dont understand at all 😛

#132381 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Will be investigated. Thank you for your report and have a nice day :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bounty Abuse’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!