@Borncorp

Home Forums Global General Discussion @Borncorp

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  NoiseEBay 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So if you didn’t know, in February of 2015, shortly after Born left and Alex 31298 took over, EC went down, it seemed like someone had deleted the entire server. To this day, it hasn’t been clearly answered “Who dunnit?” So Born, if anyone would know, it’d be you: Who hacked EC?

#137476 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I don’t think it was a hack. I have no proof because I never cared to investigate too much on this cause I am a fixer not a finger pointer. That being said, I think alex deleted the servers using Multicraft to avoid of his duties as owner. I say this because of many clues that add up including the fact that he disappeared for weeks after the incident and that the servers that he didn’t have access to were untouched. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

#137477 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

and then all that bullcrap was pinned on me without any proof.

#137478 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

It certainly wasn’t “hacked” but it was likely done from Alex’s account and was mostly likely Alex since he demoted all the Multicraft admin, even tho most if not all only had access to 1 or 2 servers/parts of EC then proceeded to vanish.

#137479 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah, seems to hold some water. You motherfucker, Alex… lol

That really still doesn’t make sense though, did Alex have a secret grudge against EC? That’s why he wanted to be owner? Imagine if @gra0067 had won the vote 😮

#137480 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

View post on imgur.com

If those one or two people who voted Alex over Gra had voted for Gra, EC might, by some miracle, still be alive… Alternate history lmao

#137481 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

The server being destroyed by Alex isn’t the reason why born decided to end it though

#137482 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

This is gonna sound a little salty and sorry if it does but what i never got was how alex got voted owner when he had been back (after being demoted from admin on sv) less than a month.

#137483 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

I personally voted for you Gra. I didn’t see a point in voting for rogue or the others since they were far to immature. Alex was a complete mystery to me too. I think people just panic voted without really considering the consequences of choosing a new owner.

#137484 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

i wouldn’t have been surprised if one of the other mods bet me since i had very little experience with factions but alex was just such a wildcard i was like, what really??

#137489 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah, I remember at one point the candidate ballot was leaked by someone (idk who) and I was like “wat? Is Gra the only real candidate here? Are all the others a joke?” Alex just kind of appeared out of nowhere. But hey he joined my town ;3

What is REALLY weird now, though, is that after EC closed, I was gonna re-open Survival on Alex’s server… Thinking back on it, wtf… I’m glad that I removed his access for SV and cancelled the whole thing lol…

Also @Gra0067 you got discord? Mine’s DestroyerZ37#3003

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #137491 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I couldn’t really see ZeeKingEpic as the new Owner same goes with Rogue. Imo Gra would’ve been the best pick out of everyone.

Alex was cool I guess but he was doing a lot of stuff too soon and a bit faster than other people would, such as giving almost all the Moderators of Prison ( or whatever ) Moderator on other servers like MG, Faction, etc… Turned out that 80%% of those people were inactive on none of those servers so it was kindof pointless at the time.

I feel like EC could’ve still been around and a whole lot bigger like 200-500+ players at this point if we kept doing the right plays for the servers. Hell, even at the time we were getting like 20-100+ on great days of the week.

But all great things die faster I guess. With all the people making Off-brand EC servers and sadly failed I can’t really blame em for even trying since EC was one of those great servers.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  2Federal.
    #137499 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I should have been the owner.

#137500 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I should have been the new Hokage.

#137516 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Some of us still haunt the website after years or months..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!