born , some houses and roads from narnia turned into wilderness pls help

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report born , some houses and roads from narnia turned into wilderness pls help

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  emreboy123 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Scruff
    Participant

idk what happend i log in and i see some houses and roads are missing and there was wilderness..

#6295 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

saso’s chests and half of his castle is gone

WTF HAPPEND??

#6296 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

+ half sugar cane farm missing , my ghast statue is missing …

#6298 Score: 0

zac9797

scruffy, headmods have been noticed, there will most likely be a roll back

sorry for the inconvenience

#6316 Score: 0

AdimaxTM
    Participant

what? a roll back for some buildings? come on you can make that in 1 hour maybe less.And how did the chests disapear if they are lwc protected? wich has nothing in common with towny.

Just rebuild everything maybe this time you will be able to create something that doesn’t digust me.

Use more contrast!

#6330 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Adimax towns are falling apart not only narnia all towns and chests are missing its turning into wilderness so we cant just rebuild , btw go see whats happend to aloneland..

#6332 Score: 0

nformat
    Participant

Almost half of Happytown have turned back to a forest. The border of the forest is right on my house with all my chest and stuff.  :’-(

#6333 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

There were some chunk errors. I was able to recover some on narnia and aloneland. The backup I have is a month old, so a lot of stuff wont be recoverable. This will need to be handled on a case by case basis

#6337 Score: 0

reigorcacca
    Participant

my town Storm has gone too

#6342 Score: 0

Wuman
    Participant

Lol. I just came online to see how the server was on, and the two towns northeast from spawn called Appelmoes and Megusta (My Hometown) reverted to woodlands, but still a part of the town. A fourth of Appelmoes and the bottom half of Megusta got reverted (Including my house).

#6343 Score: 0

Wuman
    Participant

Oh wow, a month old. That means my house won’t come back too. Lol. I guess it’s time to play more Guild Wars, play less Minecraft, but I’d still like to start over, rebuilding a bit, slowly. But really, I think Born should of keep files before testing it. Just in case something like this happens.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 8 months ago by  Wuman.
    #6354 Score: 0

HermitPwner
    Participant

I noticed that for the past couple of days the tax has been drained 3x the amount it should, like each day 7,5k was disappearing for tax, when it only should take 2.5k. Not sure if it’s relevant.

#6383 Score: 0

nformat
    Participant

If this can’t be reverted the moderator should do some compensating for some of the lost. Maybe a diamond pickaxe for people covered by mountains and maybe materials for other towns to start over. We also need a name for this disaster. “The ——— of 2012”

#6384 Score: 0

emreboy123
    Participant

born

pls get on skype

#6385 Score: 0

emreboy123
    Participant

omg is my house wilderniss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!