BO2 is duping… how could you get that many god apples?

Home Forums Survival Player Reports BO2 is duping… how could you get that many god apples?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, BO2 goes to me and says “I’ll buy your town for 2.5mil plus a longtime supply of god apples” and he tells me to teleport to him, I do, he lets me view this chest, and to my shock, he basically showed me that he was duping..

Screens: http://imgur.com/5MKZecl,ynD7sm7,xCQIShV There’s 3 images

However, this might not be BO2, BO2 claims he inherited them from Pirate, and if that is such, it appears Pirate has discovered another duping glitch, that is, only if it was pirate.

#94936 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Which Pirate? PirateCrazy?

#94938 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Also he was a donor not long ago and can buy as many gold blocks as possible if he had the money

#94939 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Just saying, you got no real proof of him duping, it might be a lifetime collection

#94940 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

PirateCrazyzz not you JJ lol

And I just calculated: gold is 375$ at dshop, times 9 ingots for a block,is 3375$, times 8 for 1 gapple, is 27000$, times 64 in 1 stack of god apples, is 1,728,000, times what did he have say 20 stacks? That’s $34,560,000… Bro, he’s never had more than 11mil before piratecrazyzz gave him all his money, so yeah.. It doesn’t really add up to make sense.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #94941 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

1.) I didn’t say a long time supply of god apples. 2.) There is no duplication glitch currently out there for god apples. 3.) I didn’t say anything about me duplicating, I just made an offer and you went all informer-Ander and decided to make your own conclusion. 4.) There is no proof of a “dupe” and i’ve seen his chests before they contained lots of golden blocks which he turned into god apples.

#94944 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

5.) I forgot, lol some of the god apples he seen were mine which I purchased legitimately from a(n) shop.

#94945 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I just counted, my calculation is off, he had 37, almost 38, stacks of gapples..

#94946 Score: 0

jmaiv117
    Participant

OMG

#94947 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Hey um I’ve shown Psycho9 the same chest at my plot containing around 15 stacks…would he not thought of them as being un legit?

#94950 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Ya… God apples really aren’t hard to acquire, especially when you have access to a giant gold farm. I’m not saying its not a dupe but I would like to think that it isn’t. And believe it isn’t.

#94970 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

38 stacks isn’t hard to get hmmm.

We can ask primus here and see how easy it is to get stuff. He owns a lot of farms and etc, gold farms, and /warp exp.

You aren’t really that active to be farming soo hard, somewhat funny:

and

Hi Duper! 😀

#94976 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Assuming its from piratecrazyz, just to throw it out there, he was banned for duping, the remaining thing is for you guys to infer. Maaaybee not everything from the dupe was confiscated? just sayin

#94977 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

This is not enough proof to say BO2 is duping. Also Bo2 you never shown me a chest like that, so don’t use my name to prove your case.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Psycho9.
    #94981 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Ok.Let’s take this seriously
    Now I want this problem to end quickly.

Gimme dem guldyapplez pyrate >:

Just to resolve this topic xD huehuehuehue(nah just kidding)

And yeh ander ;-; iz bad tu acuze if u gut nuh sulyd pruph

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘BO2 is duping… how could you get that many god apples?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!