BlonFTW Abusing his rights as a mod.

Home Forums Prison Reports BlonFTW Abusing his rights as a mod.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jttt3 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kevin77555
    Participant

Just before these screenshots BlonFTW has stated something along the lines of.

“should I take the advice of a headmod or a member” Which I instantly took offense to due to the fact that he’s stating that because you have a tag on a video game you’re better than everyone else. Which isn’t true my opinion is just as equal to others. So before the screenshots I stated something along the lines of “for you to think that you’re better than everyone else due to the tag on a video game is just disgusting to me” he told me I was calling him disgusting. So here’s the rest (in screenshots) Now also before this I was talking about becoming a drug dealer in real life. BlonFTW said to stop talking about it. So I did stop talking about it I moved to defending myself stating that since it’s the prison server it’s allowed to talk about it due to the fact that there’s a DRUG plugin installed. Then he stated the headmod thing.

Now throughout this whole incident I did not see an ounce of disrespect. Just stating the facts that everyone is equal and my opinion that him saying he’s better than us due to his label was disgusting. Throughout this whole period I saw no disrespect so this mute is invalid and also against the rules because it can be viewed as abuse of power. BlonFTW and Banana_ never told me to stop talking about this or arguing they jumped straight to the mute which wasn’t even for fighting it was for disrespect. Of which I saw none.

~Kevin77555

#82157 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

I will talk to blon and banana. As for you Kevin, there have been many reports of constant disrespect, swearing, inappropriate content and thing along those lines, you have been perm muted and it will stay that way.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  jttt3.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘BlonFTW Abusing his rights as a mod.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!