big announcement coming march 1st

Home Forums Survival General discussion big announcement coming march 1st

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Ilostmycookie
    Participant
    1 pt

I guess it’s that time of the year again for me to step by and claim another soul.

#140081 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

#140084 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

March 1st is coming around again, will we find out what the announcement is. Find out next time on Ep2 “We don’t find out what the announcement is” the twist will shock you.

#140119 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

March 1st is coming around again, will we find out what the announcement is. Find out next time on Ep2 “We don’t find out what the announcement is” the twist will shock you.

I hope it is an OVA release of the series on March 1st.. The gap between the episodes are beyond insane

#140141 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Greetings Eternalcrafters!

I hope you all have had a fantastic new year and I am pleased to say that the announcement coming the first of March will be grand! In preparation for this announcement, I would like to give you a teaser of what I’ve been working on for the past year or so. I, and a group of Somalian refugees whom I’ve taught to code, have remade EternalCraft from the ground up to fix some pricing issues, server lag, as well as give players more options to be creative and build on the server. We have personally made our own client and have worked hard to give players the best experience they deserve. Of course, more announcements (and hopefully the biggest announcement) are soon to come after March 1st!

Here’s what just a teaser as to what our product will look when we ship it. Of course there’s PS4 compatibility!
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/442/330/d6a.jpg

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #140147 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

big chungus Poggers

#140149 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I knew you weren’t gonna let us down.

#140150 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

I want to play pls

#140151 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

Rogue what’s your discord info

#140153 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

RogueArt#4790 – That’s my discord

#140164 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

wtf this was almost a literal year ago? where the hell is the time going these days lol

#140222 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

you can tell us now.

#140223 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I hope you have all been awaiting the big announcement, Eternalcrafters!

It’s March 1 and it’s time for us to spill the beans on what we’ve been working on.

Our first project was to fix one of Eternalcraft’s most important and most difficult issues, not the economy, but rather the ice cream machine! A few years ago, before survival and the other branches closed, one of the main issues was that the economy was simply unbalanced and that it was simply just too easy to get too much money from selling plants like cactus and netherwarts which could be easily automated or semi-automated and harvested with large setups. However, we decided that the lack of an ice cream machine was the reason why the player count and playtime dipped in the server. Therefore, we have made it imperative to put at least 1 ice cream machine in every town.

Likewise, we also fixed a major problem with the Factions and Prisons branch. We decided that the guns and other special items were too OP and didn’t add any value or entertainment to the gameplay while also making it more convoluted at the same time. This change hopefully also reflects the opinion of the Eternalcraft community as well because it was quite obvious that while Prison was the most popular server at that time, that the players only played that gamemode not because of the new gameplay mechanics introduced by guns and guns-like items, but because of the horrors of debtors prison that plagued Europe and the West in general during the pre-Enlightenment era and that it offered a deep, realistic historical perspective into such an event.

Furthermore, we would like to say one more thing: we realized that the only reason that the Eternalcraft server was shutdown was because borncorp shut it down. It seems obvious enough, but we realize that if he was the only one with the power to shut it down, then he is the only one with the power to un-shut it down. Since we are a cracked server, in a moment of genius I was able to realize that all we needed to do, in order to bring the server back after all of these years, was to simply go into console, and then /sudo borncorp /start in order to bring the server back. Who knew it was that simple!

We hope you enjoy the EternalCraft remake. Oh, oops! One more thing! We have decided to rebrand the server so that the entire server is a meme server now. Go to: mc.subtopewdiepie.com to remember old memories! (Remember it’s 1.13.2 so make sure you’re on the right version, also sub to Pewdiepie)

#140229 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

hey idk if anyone remembers me from the old EC like 3 years ago but I heard it was being remade, if anyones got the ip address and wants to share it would be much appreciated 😀

#140230 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Go to: mc.subtopewdiepie.com to remember old memories! (Remember it’s 1.13.2 so make sure you’re on the right version)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  Aidan Nye.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!