''Being More On Social NetWorks'' project (Read it Born)

Home Forums Global Off topic ''Being More On Social NetWorks'' project (Read it Born)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

This project was launched by bongo who sadly resigned and left the server.
    If anyone could continue this project as it would help us in advertising EC
    I know that we got an ”EternalCracked” facebook page yet no one active on it as administrastor.

So it would be great if some admin+ can take over this page with Born’s permission.

Personally I’ll recommend DarkNightz17,WitherPlayMC,Jttt3 and Trollson to take over this task

-Thanks for your time :)
    Emg,why im being so nice ._.

#88184 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Good idea

#88185 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I think this is a pretty decent idea, so I’ll bump it to the Recent Replies section. o:

#88188 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

hi

#88198 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Bump

#88206 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Great idea, although throughout the ages Facebook has grown old and it’s hard to find people that still use it! With my suggestion (If there isnt one already) I think EC should have a Twitter account, but not just EC itself. Accounts such as “EC Factions” and “EC Survival” and all of the other servers, because Twitter is so much more popular now days, and it’ll be much easier to even advertise. With Twitter replies and subjects can be created much easier, and I trust this with the right owners of these accounts (In my head I imagine the headmods of one server would own that servers Twitter) could make them into a popular succession. Just an idea
    -syth22

#88228 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Facebook still popular having an Ec facebook page with active people on it is good idea especially if videos are put in … It will attract players :)

#88229 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I have facebook but I don’t use it or don’t know how to use it xD so yeah…
    But yet this is a good idea.

#88238 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I have a Facebook, and I’d be willing to help out with the page in whatever way I might be needed, but other than that and talking to literally only 1 person, I wouldn’t use Facebook.

#88241 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

EC can hav a IG, twitter OR A VINE ACC which ill help get followers (cause i alrdy hav 29K and 16K followers on vine :D) soo facebook is geting a little to old anyways

#88257 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Twitter seems to be the most commonly used between servers and it’s a good way to keep up with updates and communicate with the masses.

#88258 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Any advertising is good advertising, and social media is a great way to do it.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  Psycho9.
    #88260 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Even though i dont use it enough but i think TWITTER is a very nice way to advert EC itll really help since almost 9/10 people i know use twitter.

#88263 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^

#88311 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Bump

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!