Bans

Home Forums Survival General discussion Bans

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Djgamer741 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Djgamer741
    Participant

So I was thinking if someone gets banned does it give a message like “please make a ban appeal”..? Or does it include like to do it on the forums. Just saying sometimes people don’t know where the forums is…
    So how would they know where to create their ban appeal.
    I was just asking could it be like those who ban people have to make the ban appeal?
    -Djgamer741 tnx for reading-there are many forums website… Could be enjin / eternalcraft.net(a real server website) or something thanks once again 😀

#63914 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

If its not in the plugin config, it can probs be added to do so, i can customise a plugin to do so, if born requests it ofc

#63916 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I don’t know about others’ ways, but I write “(Ban reason), please make a ban appeal in the website“, since the link is in the spawn.

Btw yes, it’s not automatic. But it’s a good suggestion you got here..

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  Dicedead.
    #63919 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Yeah, same way with dice 😀
    The web address is actually written already everywhere in game (hub, announcement, rules) xD

#63920 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

But then Some people just cant see it even though it could be just right beside them…

#63923 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

although that works, that only appears once, when the player is kicked
    i don’t know if anyone here understands java, but in basic terms, when a player is banned in the code its “tplayer.setBanned(true);”
    then a simple tplayer.kickPlayer(ChatColor.GREEN + “ban message”)
    so this statement will show up every time a player tries to connect i believe, good if a player is banned whilst offline.

#63926 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

It does not need any plugin/s. It just needs a template for the /ban command.
    Template: /ban <username> You are banned for <reason>. Please make a ban appeal at <forum site (depending on the server)>.
    Examples:
    I am using my username here. Please don’t ban me!
    1 (Survival):
    /ban raz04thund34 You are banned for X-raying. Please make a ban appeal at
    eternalcraft.com/forums/forum/survival/ban-appeal/.
    2 (Creative):
    /ban raz04thund34 You are banned for creating an inappropriate plot. Please make a ban appeal at eternalcraft.com/forums/forum/ec-creative/ban-appeal/.
    3 (Minigames):
    /ban raz04thund34 You are banned for using a hacked client. Please make a ban appeal at eternalcraft.com/forums/forum/minigames/ban-appeal/.
    ——————
    Hope I can inspire you, @djgamer741!

#63927 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

@RazorThunder I see what your saying, but what @djgamer741 is trying to say, is that is there a automated way of doing it, so the admins don’t have to post a link in every ban they make, which can be a lot on some days and none on others. so i think that won’t really solve the solution i believe he is looking for, plus plugin editing is quite easy, you only edit 1 line of code, save it upload it and whammy.

#63929 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I’m sure it will not be a hard plugin, we can ask someone to make it, perhaps.

#63938 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

@alex31298 who ever said automated well Raz u got my point but it isnt neccessary for the staff to type the whole link i was just saying like a simple “You have been ban for bad actions, please make a ban appeal at eternalcraft.com” that simple :/ and yeh i agree with max it is pretty hard…

#63970 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

I was just saying It would be even more helpful if u would include the website when u ban…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!