Banned on skyblock server ??

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Banned on skyblock server ??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ASTOGaming 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ASTOGaming
    Participant

Hello, I’m contacting you to report a problem I have with EternalCracked Arenas Server.
    The problem is that I have been ipbanned for supposed hacking on skyblock, however, I am not using any hacks/mods/cheats whatsoever and I did not intend to use them either. (Frankly, I don’t know any) My main computer malfunctioned and I had to take it to get repaired but in the meantime I used my laptop to play skyblock and everything worked perfectly up until 20 minutes ago when my router decided to reboot itself and instead of breaking the connection normally the server banned me for 10 min. for supposed hacking, but it was just my router lagging the connection.. 15 minutes passed and when I tried to access the Arenas Server I got this message in return: KICKED: Your IP is BANNED !!
    May I request your assistance in resolving this problem as soon as possible because, as I stated previously, I did not use any hacks/cheats/mods or anything other than the EternalCracked Launcher itself and the files already provided. Thank you in advance, ASTOGaming.
    By the way: I was planning on applying for a staff member, but this unfortunate event happened. And I am always polite to people.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  ASTOGaming.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  ASTOGaming. Reason: I have forgotten to add additional sentence
    #26687 Score: 0

saif33
    Participant

try to reboot ur router again or refresh it or try by doing another acc and please mods help this guy if it dosent work

#26693 Score: 0

ASTOGaming
    Participant

OMG Saif33 thank you so much for telling me to reboot my router.
    Guys, it’s been fixed.
    Thank you for everoyne who helped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!