Banned from Prisons

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Banned from Prisons

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

hokeypoke3
    Participant

In game name: Hokeypoke3
    Server Banned from: Prisons
    WHo banned you: I dont KNow
    Why do you want to be unbanned: The reason y I want to be unbanned is because I didnt know that Eternal Cracked didnt allow mods. I admit i had Damage Indicator and Armor Status but i really didnt know there was any rules for those types of mods. I know i should have read the rules but im not really that type of person who just stops wat their doing to read the rules. The way I was caught was because i was pvping someone then they said ” Lol u didnt even take a heart from me ” then i said ” ik u got hurt because i can see ur health” then they threatned to report me then they kept telling me to take off the mods so i did then i died. after i can back after about an hour i was banned :( plz unbamm me i love this server plus ive never been banned from any server so im kinda freaking out here

#119144 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

Hope you get unbanned soon :)

#119147 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Always read /rules before going on any server, or check the server’s website.

#119181 Score: 0

Anonymous

Hmm, seems like you are very honest, hope you get unbanned soon, again as always, always immediately read the rules (from all sources)…

#119245 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Next time check the rules of the server just in-case but you seem like a nice honest person. I hope you get unbanned soon

Seven:)

#119253 Score: 0

DerpyDumDum
    Participant

I was banned from prison and i don’t know how i don’t have mods and i use 1.8.8 i was just randomly banned and i need help eternal cracked is the only sever i go on and i don’t want to change my sever and it was the first time i was banned from a sever and i don’t know what to do please help.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  DerpyDumDum.
    #119257 Score: 0

Anonymous

Please make a ban appeal in a seperate topic

#119335 Score: 0

hokeypoke3
    Participant

Y

#119337 Score: 0

Anonymous

You are supposed to make a seperate topic…

#119339 Score: 0

DerpyDumDum
    Participant

how

#120483 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #120484 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

i did find a glitch/bug and abused it and didnt tell a mod or admin right away im very sorry and i dont want to get banned forever i love eternalcraft prison server its the best 1 i played reset my money and rank but let me play again plz

#120485 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Wut ….. Does a mod know you abused a glitch/bug??

#120486 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

idk

#120487 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

someone said i did idk who

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Banned from Prisons’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!