banned for no reason

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal banned for no reason

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kikimidnight
    Participant

i got banned for no reason at all…. it says i tried hacking but i didnt :(

#108550 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

*_-+-_”Banned For no Reason at All”_-+-
    Wow. You Do Realize that, You need to ask Moderators first before you say that you Got banned for no Reason, Right? I Don’t Know, Maybe? xD I just Posted this to Insure if you need to say it. ALSO as a Bump or something. Also, You MIGHT need to take a pic of what it tells you when you get banned. because recently I heard the Ban Hammer was glitching. Just take a Picture and mods will Deal with it. 😛

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #108558 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

You need to use a template so that we can get more details :)

#108559 Score: 0

Anonymous

And you need Proofs for it

#108562 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

No Mubarak you don’t have to ask

#108564 Score: 0

kikimidnight
    Participant

what’s a template? and you need proofs for what? that i got banned?

#108576 Score: 0

kikimidnight
    Participant

this is what happened: my brother (fireplay) was joking about hacking that ”if it was allowed, he would hack” so they banned him and since we have the same IP, i also got banned. so please if any mod reads this, please unban me and him… cuz he was just joking

#108583 Score: 0

Anonymous

Oh i see what is happening…

Reference:

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/alright-grocery-list-time/

I took 3 hours to craft the report and had like 6 mods looking through this report.

For the purpose of this ban appeal… We will only look at Reports No. 14, 15, 16 and 17

According to the 17th screenshot, own was present, gave a warn and warned about the next consequence… But however i decided to dump all my reportable screenshots. During my evening, i was having dinner (KFC) and looking at the forums when a bunch of random ips were banned in-game (Triple tasking is not easy) i believe one of it is yours.

Solution: ask fireplay to make a ban appeal himself, i can only help to fill up part of it

Ban Appeal:

Ingame Name: fireplay

When were you banned: 30-May-2015 (I believe it was 8.27.31pm Singapore Time UTC+8)

Why were you banned: Threatening to hack

Who banned you: I believe One of these mods (They helped to check my report:
    Own7ge, HuskyTorchic, jjpirate (waits for his reply), Clockspeed and Trollson)

Why do you think you should be unbanned: (Sorry, you got to fill this up yourself)

#110024 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Denied.
    No template. Moved to the other topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘banned for no reason’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!