Banned For No Reason!

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Banned For No Reason!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

In-Game Name : BAD75
    Banned Time : 7:10PM GMT+7
    Who Banned Me : Obviously Own7ge because he was the only mod online
    Why I Was Banned : For no reason, for no freaking reason I was banned, and guess what the reason was, for X-Ray -_-! There was an event that there were chests in A that had valuable stuff inside it, I was lucky enough to get 2 chests but with nothing inside it, and then I mentioned in the chat “I found 2 chests but with nothing inside them” then guess what? I was immediately banned!!! I got so pissed since I was trying to find the hidden legend pick and I got banned, the mods don’t even have proof!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BAD75.
    #110894 Score: 0

Anonymous

Considering that this is already your 3rd ban… You have a really low chance, thing is, such a ban appeal also gets you no where. If this ban appeal is denied, I will ban (Temporarily) you from my giveaways, AND disqualify you for all of my giveaways…

#110899 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

You were using x-ray. Guard+ Don’t need proof to ban you. I was spectating you real close.. And you aimed directly for all the chest I placed even the ones that were far-away from you. You would find them all. When I would say Wood Mine you would go to wood mine and bam.. Exactly above it and mine straightly down. I tested you 4 times.. Each one was 100%.

#110910 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Wish you good luck.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
    #110913 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Third ban? wow… lemme list illegal things you did for the 2 other bans :)

1st:damage indicators
    2nd:bounty bypass
    3rd:x ray?im not sure
    but the thing is, this is your third ban which means your chances are very low and i am VERY sure own has sufficient evidence to ban you

#110914 Score: 0

Anonymous

3rd ban is xray, to confirm with ender. And with what ender said, you have a very low chance, probably 0% actually… This means you can say goodbye to Prison server, and my giveaways…

#110920 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

I only joined thrice, Own7ge, and a person can have luck, even 10 times in a row, you still can’t figure out whether I was using x-ray or not because u can’t see my screen and I remember that I mined straight down once, only once where it was the last time that I was joining the event before I was banned, besides, I didn’t get chests before that, I found empty ones when everything was in corrupt so you have no clue that I used x-ray or not :( Please unban me or shift all of my data to another account :(

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BAD75.
    #110921 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

To find an X-Rayer is very easy to find,so I don’t actually think that you found the chests coincidentally…

Edit:@TheMCSlayers,you can’t bypass bans…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  popi423.
    #110924 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Whatever, even though you all don’t believe what I said, the truth will be figured out one day and I will be unbanned

#110925 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

One Count of System Abuse
    Two Counts of Usage of Banned Modifications
    Considered to be unforgivable.
    I am happy this server offers one chance to almost everyone who was deemed to break serious rules. My first chance was used up in the server because of a misunderstanding which I had no proof to show that I was innocent. (Suspected of kill aura)And I am grateful for this second chance and I am not angry. You should have shown some remorse and repentance if you were truly guilty.

#110930 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Even though they figure out that I am innocent or guilty, I still have 0% chance that I will be unbanned even though I did not use the x-ray hacks, so this might be my last message to Eternal Craft, good bye everyone inculding Eternal Craft!

#110934 Score: 0

Anonymous

If you are innocent, you will be unbanned immediately…

If you are guilty, you will remain banned for idk how long…

But this is only prison, you still have 4 other servers…

#110938 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@Melee49 If he is banned, he’ll probably be perm banned.

#110951 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

own7ge, what is the probability of finding a chest? Even if it was 1 out 10, we could do 1/10 * 1/10 * 1/10 * 1/10 to get 1 in 1000. I’m assuming it’s the whole wood mine, so it’d probably be more than a million.

#110996 Score: 0

Anonymous

Nice Maths Rogue, I agree with him

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Banned For No Reason!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!