Banned for HG Glitching when I've stopped?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Banned for HG Glitching when I've stopped?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stress 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kane
    Participant

Yesterday, I was playing on the server EternalCracked Survival.  I was just in my house with my friend.  My brother took the computer to play (Evens).  When I connect to server, it said :
    Disconnected by Server
    You have been banned.  Appeal on forums.  Reason : Multiple cases of HG glitching and refusal to stop.  ~Nhu

I’ve stopped HG glitching, please, unbann me!  Forgive me, I’ll stop, please.

#15712 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Well as ive heard a lot about your case i know that you did it A LOT. you did it nonstop over the course of a week and myself, nhu and most of the other mods have caught you doing it. However you could have just stopped when you got the warnings and the jails yet you decided to keep on going. well you went too far and ran out of luck.

#15714 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

Its always amazing how once the player is banned, they promise they will turn around.
    I can’t stand HG glitchers, they just do it for their own selfesh need and disrupt other players trying to have fun.
    I think this ban is suitabe, you were warned enough.

-Zupers

#15734 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

Not that he was warned once in one day, but multiple. He has been doing this for a long period of time and no matter how many times we told him and punished him he would still do this. If you look into my post you would see him glitching in hg YESTERDAY. Vote Down.

#15741 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

It’s funny Zupers, once they are banned they promise to be a good little angel :P. 2 seconds later they get banned again.

#15765 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

Also, you could have seen it coming, we did warn you a bunch, we also jailed you a bunch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!