Banned for Duping?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Banned for Duping?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  shaman97 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

ThePersonOn
    Participant

IGN : ThePersonOn
    Server : EternalCracked

When I came on the server, Nhu and Mike1298 was in Done’s Man Cave. He was banned for the same wrongdoings and he wasn’t duping either. When Nhu and Mike1298 came to my house and went down my piston trap door, They started snooping into my cheats and found that I had 2 double chests full of TNT. When I explained that I was Number 4. In /baltop. They rejected and I said if i had 8 million I think that I could easily get 2 more chests FULL of TNT.
    When I was banned I told my friends, RickyRozay, batman, datGame, and Done to check there chests to see if they had duped stuff. They didn’t. They just had a ton of random items and Mike1298 and Nhu looked in the whole town. Nhu and Mike1298 stated a idea to just worldedit the whole town to mountains. When when i heard that, I told my team ,”Team Hydlaa” to tell them not to delete the town. The town was the main source of my income. If you go to my town, you’ll see that we have a very large stacked melon farm.
    If I was duping, how come I am in 4th place in /baltop. If I was duping how come I have friends. If I was duping, how come I pvp. If I was duping, how come I enjoy this server? Tell me that guys. Tell me that.

-ThePersonOn

#7808 Score: 0

Anonymous

Your fourth in baltop becasue you sold 9 double chests full of diamonds to christ for 10 mil

.-.

#7809 Score: 0

ThePersonOn
    Participant

Mike1298 I saw you glitching yourself with Vertone. When I was buying stuff in ADCKnight’s shop I saw you and Vertone, grabing the blocks. When I saw that, batman started abusing it, when I told him to stop, he did not listen. batman also gave me some of the TNT to me. (I had to pay that.)

#7810 Score: 0

RICKYROZAY
    Participant

ThepersonOn did not have 10mil…

#7811 Score: 0

Anonymous

Christ admitted to buying your duped items

He said you sold diamonds to all the donors

#7812 Score: 0

Done
    Participant

Christ was at the adc’s shop with Chebaroo getting diamonds Christ was telling him he needed ores in NC chat.

#7813 Score: 0

Anonymous

Honestly if you were unbanned youd have nothing

All yoru money and items are ci’ed

#7814 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

For the most part, people who knew about the showcase glitch kept the items.. But some went the the shops and always waits for it to pop out

#7815 Score: 0

RICKYROZAY
    Participant

I did buy diamonds from personOn

#7816 Score: 0

ThePersonOn
    Participant

When I was banned I was like WTH. When trying to make a ban appeal, I had to do alot of reseach on making a stupid ban appeal. If YOU didn’t ban me, then I wouldn’t have to waste countless hours of makeing a ban appeal. When I found out how to make a ban appeal, I made the whole ban appeal in 5 minutes. If it wasn’t because of your false alarm, I wouldn’t have to make this.

#7817 Score: 0

RICKYROZAY
    Participant

And again personOn didnt have 10mil so how did he sell 9 double chest full of diamonds to christ for 10mil?

#7818 Score: 0

ThePersonOn
    Participant

And I did NOT sell 9 FULL chests of diamond. That would be obsered.

#7819 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Tell that to Christ

#7820 Score: 0

RICKYROZAY
    Participant

Doesnt not make sence he didnt not even have 10mil kind of obvious

#7821 Score: 0

ThePersonOn
    Participant

If I came back to the server, and had nothing. It doesn’t matter about the stuff its about how I leave. I dont want to leave as the “duper”, I want to leave as the “mighty” or something ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Banned for Duping?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!