banned by neville for NOT using x ray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal banned by neville for NOT using x ray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chibichuba 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Scruff
    Participant

its just not fair to be banned if i didnt use x ray i was just mining with saso and nothing else whats the reason for ban ???

#5785 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Neville cant just ban for nothing

#5786 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

if you want to ban me all the time when im mining without cheating dont even unban me its just stuped , i was mining with saso and neville ban me for nothing i mean common man ..

#5790 Score: 0

Neville
    Participant

I banned you for a reason,you were x-raying i followed you and sass for about 10-15minutes,you had no torches,you were mining straight to clumps of coal and diamonds.
    Want to explain how that is legit mining ?

#5792 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

ughh whats the point of you going around and banning everyone for mining? whats the point? we were mining without x ray , theres lava all around why need tourches? this sucks , you know the server updated to 1.3.2 right??? that means a lot more diamonds  to find when mining and we didnt find only diamonds we were finding a lot more ores : redstone , iron , gold and everything you dont have a good proof so its unfair you ban us.

#5793 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

btw we didnt even dig for diamonds we were there to find gold for golden apples

we had more diamonds cuz of fortune 3 so idk what lies you will say next but..

#5794 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

i would understant if you ban me if im using x ray but when im mining fair.. >.<

#5795 Score: 0

Neville
    Participant

First of all type more clearly next time,2nd there was not lava all around you i followed you for 10mins while you 2 were mining in pitch black,I am also not “lying” the only one here who is lying is you by far.I don’t care about your pick axe,you could of used a iron pick it wouldn’t make a difference.I banned you on the fact that you were mining straight to diamond and coal ore.Also i’m a mod, i wouldn’t lie about this stuff,so cut the crap which you are posting.

#5796 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Go on skype neville

#5798 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

well first of all tell me how much time i fell in lava if i had x ray i would see the lava and go around it!

#5799 Score: 0

Neville
    Participant

Yeah you fell in lava once,whilst trying to mine straight to diamonds,thats right isn’t it ?

#5805 Score: 0

saso
    Participant

there is a thing called brightness adjustment  try it once in a wile when you r following  someone maybe they have it on bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5806 Score: 0

saso
    Participant

so that they wont waste inventory space for torches

#5807 Score: 0

saso
    Participant

and how do you know he was going straight to diamonds and fell in lava? x ray maybe no it cant be mod using x ray

#5809 Score: 0

Anonymous

saso its called watching u wen mineing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!