ban ip prison

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal ban ip prison

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

in game name: xxxbrezyXXXx
    server ban from:prison
    who banned me:i dont know
    why do u want to be unbanned:The reason why i want to get unban is because i really love this server and i did have no right going in the glitch/bug and not tell a admin or mod first and it took me out side of prison and yes i did abuse it and i had no right dong it because i now know how long it took born and clock to make this admazing server next time if i do get a second chance when i find a glitch/bug i will report it right away instead of being curious of what it would take me i know im asking for alot but please let me back in the prison server:( this is the best prison server out their i will take a rank reset and a money reset as long as i get a second chance thats all im really asking for. and sorry if i did this again i messed up on the first ban appeal

#120602 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

It is good that you are willing to take ur punishment. Hope you get unbanned soon brez 😛

#120655 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

clock or somebody plz just tell me denied or aproved plz im just waiting to get on prison :(

#120656 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Be patient pls

#121160 Score: 0

Anonymous

I think I should bump this…

#121252 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Unbanned. Don’t Do do it again. Instead, report bugs/glitches to a mod immediately.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ban ip prison’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!