Ban him

Home Forums Survival General discussion Ban him

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Chibichuba 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Claustofobia
    Participant
    #31854 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Is fluttershy is on the server? Anyway, all he did is find an exploit in bukkit and anyone can do that. All servers need to update their bukkit so people can’t do this.

#31856 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I know a LOT of programs that let u be op in any server,and i know one free that works without any survey (actionly dont worry i dont used it XD)so its not only that guy 😛

#31858 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

um… wasn’t it that mod called force op? i think i saw a video on utube that has a hack pack filled with like 5 mods x-ray, force op, /give, and another 2 so im pretty sure he used force op for that i think u should ban him b4 he finds this server

#31861 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well…GUYS…IF THIS GUY CAN OP HIMSELF THERES NOTHING THAT SAY HE DONT KNOW HOW TO BYPASS A BAN D: (i know how to bypass even an ipban -dont worry i ll dont use it even if i m ipbanned 😛 -)sooo DONT THINK THIS GUY WILL GIVE UP ON ONLY A BAN (we need things like “most wanted” lol).

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: I FORGOT THE POINT
    #31869 Score: 0

Participant

(·_·)>■■ ban
    (■_■) him

#31878 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

I heard of this, and I can just console spam the kill command on them, so they can never get a chance to write out any commands

#31893 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

If you read, he also de-oped everyone… Go to the comments they will tell you its a bukkit glitch.

#31903 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Whatever it is, we should take precaution and ban him asap.

#31904 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

No worries, we’re completely covered as we have AuthMe, this only affects premium servers through an error with Minecraft.net authentication, that don’t have /login.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!