ban apple

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal ban apple

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  RIV3N_Playz 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

hi i am Jelcarck
    ban: kill aura (is not true)
    by: Einow(loveyou)*
    i dont use hack i take screnshot to my screen, why do you ban me ? einow, i called you nothing anser me ! you are very bad “expertmod” you are a poop !

An offensive word was blocked (love) – Wither

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Wither.
    #118409 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

you insulted a moderator in your ban appeal… wow, good luck on that unban….

#118411 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

hi i am Jelcarck o Einowselacome
    sorry for is that why do you ban me ? i am very good person

#118414 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

jelcarck i don’t answer ur call coz i know u will be to insult me , And another player send me the video where i can see that u use kill aura

#118416 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

“you insulted a moderator in your ban appeal… wow, good luck on that unban….” True zero

“hi i am Jelcarck o Einowselacome
    sorry for is that why do you ban me ? i am very good person” Oh, so disrespecting a mod makes you a good person?

#118418 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

Hi Jelcarck! :)!

I’ll give you some tips!

1) If you want to be unbanned, you must have the utmost respect to Staff or users!

2) A moderator, not a user banned without just cause. We, the moderator, always banned a user for a good cause!</strong

3) I think, If a user insulting or disrespectful behind a computer is a fagot (Sorry for the expression, but it’s true!)

4) If you lying on your Ban Appeal (denying that you use hacks). It will not be lucky!.If you tell the truth, you will likely to be readmitted, because the lying will not you carry to anywhere!, Here is the place to tell the truth!

Sorry for the expression, but this already annoying me a lot and I had to say!

In Spanish – En español!

Te voy a dar unos consejos!

1) Si Usted quiere Obtener unbanned, usted debe tener el maximo respeto hacia los jugadores y el Equipo de Mods!

2) Nosotros (El equipo Mod), Siempre Prohibimos a un jugador por razones justas y con las pruebas de los usuarios o nuestras!

3) Yo creo, que un Usuario que insulta o falta el respeto tras una computadora, es un maricon (Perdon por la expresion pero es la verdad :P)

4) Si usted miente en su apelación de Ban (negando que utilizo hacks). No va a tener suerte !. Si dices la verdad, es probable que deba ser readmitida, porque la mentira no te llevará a ninguna parte !, Aquí es el lugar para decir la verdad!

Perdon por la expresion pero esto me molesto mucho y tenia que decirlo!

I Translate to Spanish this post, because this user speaks Spanish, so that it is easier your understanding!

Good Luck! :D!

~Murilo99

#118425 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Calling a Mod ” poop ” wont help anything, try being nice and not let rage pass you.
    Yeah you got banned, hecki would be mad myself so i feel your pain, but the Mod who banned you.is just doing his job, so you cant be mad at him for that.

Hope you get unbanned. :)

#118430 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Well if anyone looked at the tag this post is tagged with: “bye this server is
    very injust” I think he isn’t coming back.
    But wow this grammar is killing me from the inside.

#118484 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

I t looks to mostrate called but my screen ? you never answered me and sorry for insulting is that only baneas so I swear my whole family not use hacks that are so unjust look at force123 eat mietras runs and single by hitting anywhere they ban me

#118486 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Is he using google translate?
    The grammar is REALLY bad here.
    But if he was telling the truth, please give the link to your screenshot,
    -Zea

#118487 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

i know jejej

#118489 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

in this video you see hacks tell me ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvmcxOorjVA

#118493 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

come on please unbanme sorry i dont use hacks

#118499 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

@Jelcrack , That video in secons 14-15 in slowmotion

#118509 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

Einow sorry for insult you all you know what is the feeling of all people said you hacker is very bad i dont use hack please come on excuse me for insult a mod murilo you have the reason please unban me I DON`T USE HACKS thats is all to i tell for this server if i will staid ban ok is your decicion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!