BAN APPEAL (redstone lagging?)

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal BAN APPEAL (redstone lagging?)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Disco 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jrn110_rocks
    Participant

Hi guys tried to get on the creative server today and got a message saying (jasomo banned you from this server! Reason: trying to lag the server) i was talking on skype to toblerone today and he was saying that redstone might be the factor because i had a plot with redstone before it got banned so if you could please unban me so i could fix that and i wont be ‘lagging’ the server anymore my ING: jrn110_rocks thanks guys

#28094 Score: 0

ASTOGaming
    Participant

If Jasomo banned you he proably saw your lag machine in the world and I don’t think you’ll get un-banned !!
    Just saying !!

#28098 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

You are banned for such reasons, when you create an infinite redstone circuit connected to alot of redstone or redstone – triggered items, which cause the server to start lagging. Unfortunately you admitted that you created this “lag machine”, meaning you will not be unbanned.

#28166 Score: 0

Jrn110_rocks
    Participant

its not a ‘lagging machine’ its trapdoors that only open once and close when you flick a lever its not on a circut or anything

#28313 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Then i doubt Jasomo would ban you for that. You must be thinking of something else, or, you had helpers ( people added ) on your plot, which built that “lag machine”.

#28314 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Hello,

I dont get it why people with an plot like this that gives lag dont get warned so they can fix it. If they have no idea than there is nothing they can do about it. He cant even fix it as he cant be online. If you ask me unban him. Give players a chance to fix the plots and warn them before you inta ban them.

#28318 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I kind of agree to what you just bongo, but see, it clearly says in the rules that you should take it easy with the redstone, but apparently noone listens. If we see a minor redstone circuit, we clear the plot and send a mail to the owner warning them, if it’s big, like, really big, we ban because its obvious in the rules that you should take it easy on the redstone.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  deasertman.
    #28320 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Ye true that Roy, but thing is than the rules should be stated more clear. Maybe an announcment every once in a while saying it.

#28321 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Perhaps I could add that. The reason we perma ban is because the rules are clearly stated at spawn and the infobook given.

#28412 Score: 0

Jrn110_rocks
    Participant

well could you unban me so i can fix it? or at least show you guys what it looks like

#28413 Score: 0

Jrn110_rocks
    Participant

my build is a spaceship called the armageddon BTW

#29086 Score: 0

Disco
    Participant

Ummm deasertman what u mean Minor circuit will mean clearing the Plot? Then whats the use of redstone then if we cant even make small circuits?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!