Ban Appeal ° Raythefirstblood

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal ° Raythefirstblood

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Raythefirstblood
    Participant

First <Hello to Everybody>,
    In-game name (with right caps): Raythefirstblood
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): Steal or Greifing
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Survival
    Who banned you: AnderZENZ
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was recently banned for Andersens, I am accused of an alleged ‘theft’ to the server. The story is this : 3 days ago I was with BIinki6 in skipe, he called me and told me that a player (he not tell me the name) he had accepted the TPA in a place that was in WILDY.I saw that it was WILD, and rules allowed to ‘steal’ Wild. So the only thing we did was grab resources: iron, gold, emerald, diamond and seven blocks after that we leave the place. I could be quiet and not tell me anything about what happened, anyway, when we reached the place, everything was broken.I told Witcher about what happened, I was honest and told me it was a robbery, but I said it was not our fault that steal, as this place was wild.
    This is wrong, as many players have stolen many things wild and have not said anything. I love survival, and serious harm incapas of server.
    I was honest, as few people on the server.
    Thank you
    Ray :)

#133656 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You don’t just teleport to a giant array of floating buildings in an empty world and assume it’s griefable.

However, you will be unbanned, this is your last chance, and you will hand over all stolen materials to a moderator.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal ° Raythefirstblood’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!