Ban Appeal.Please Unbanned :(

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal.Please Unbanned :(

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by   8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

FB11GAMER
    Participant

than? deasertman unbanned I want to FB11 and fill the template, not these f*****g understand me? I admit I have no hacks because they never had in the mor 1.8 of God so difficult eres.Me say hacker because I almost killed in PvP ASK FabriGamer, kevin_777, K3V1N_c0L1N0, dalmiroo, jeremiass, Nico_Sniper, etc.
    All of them are my friends and deasertman forbid because it amuses you do to laugh a while. You must BAN to the hacks that if used, not one that does not use because I do not use but Raythefoodblod such as call or use hacks are all about protest but as iron donor donates or purchase, etc.
    not prohibited. So think and reflect

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  deasertman.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Yaseen20. Reason: Swear
    #122924 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

‘think and reflect’.. hmm.. touching.
    You bypassed your ban and this is your last warning, if you continue spamming the forums you will be blocked, and heres this in spanish just incase you can’t understand (now you have no excuse this is your final warning):

‘pensar y reflexionar’ .. hmm .. conmovedor.
    Omitió su prohibición y esta es su última advertencia, si continúa spam los foros que se bloqueará, y aquí esto en español sólo en caso de que no se puede entender (ahora no tienes excusa esta es su advertencia final)

#122939 Score: 0

Participant

Calm down. And stop being so disrespectful, using vulgar and voicing out using such a rude tone. I’m sure deasertman banned you for a proper reason.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal.Please Unbanned :(’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!