Ban Appeal of TheGroarkes

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal of TheGroarkes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Groarkes
    Participant
    2 pts

IGN : TheGroarkes
    When were you banned : June 15, 2015
    Why were you banned: X-ray
    Who banned you : own7ge
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I wasnt using xray. I was following players and mining in a big and straight pattern when the mine was filled, and i change pattern when the mines get bigger/rektd. I love prison so much and i got to free+ because of my mining pattern.

#110892 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

From what I’d seen, you went straight to 2 chests I’d recently placed, without people being around to see me place it.

#110893 Score: 0

Anonymous

I know that TheGroarkes is a good guy. I think he got extremely lucky to get banned (Pun intended). I played smart by spamming Legend Pickaxes lol

#110900 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

I am very sure that he has not got x-ray, he is a good guy after all, but I question the part ” you went straight to 2 chests I’d recently placed, without people being around to see me place it” If you would tell us more details on how you dug to those 2 chests, the proof that you didn’t xray would be sufficient c:

#110902 Score: 0

Anonymous

What ender said

#110905 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I placed 4 chests you went to each one no mining right or left.. Exact straight Line. *100%* Also I saw Seth place the chests.. And you weren’t close but when you saw the 2chests you went exactly for it. I shared screens with you, you wanted to show me logs I was about to see it when you disconnected. *Pc Froze* and said I’m re-downloading minecraft. You don’t have to share screens, but I am 100% sure you did use x-ray. At first I thought you’re luck for finding 3 chests straight lines in different places. When I placed in OreMine.. You found 4-6 of the ones I placed.. Straight Lines.. no right or left.. You would mine to the right if there was a chest to the right..

*Edit* When we shared screens again you had (Log) Folder deleted.

*Edit: Said Pc crashed and I could see the Undo button :p

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Own7ge.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #110906 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Said 2 chests I’d placed were in the near-empty mine; I was sort of in on what Own was doing (testing for potential X-rayers)

#110962 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Unbanned First Offense. Don’t do it again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal of TheGroarkes’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!