Ban appeal – Lautaks

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban appeal – Lautaks

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zSlayerPvPz | Lautaks 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

In-game name (with right caps): zSlayerPvPz
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): hacks
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Lobby,survival creative and factions.
    Who banned you: Idk
    Why you should be unbanned: I confess i Used hack in your server (sorry english) and I never bypassing and I will use only optifine mod in your server and sorry for used hack in your server i can have a unbanned please?

~Lautaks

#98651 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well Lautaks, I would enjoy having you back on EC, however, you need to SWEAR to never use hacks or any banned mods again. I enjoyed having you in my town, but you used banned mods, which kinda disappointed me. However I think you should get 1 last chance, as you weren’t banned many times before being hub-banned (correct me if I’m wrong)

#98653 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

You did use hacks.
    You didn’t remove your hacks/mods when you were told by mods.
    You said you could bypass because you had 3 modems.
    You admitted to using a hacked client.
    You’ve disrespected/spammed forums chat.
    You’d advertised your YouTube channel that had very little to do with EC (it advertised other servers as well).
    You called Kaneki “NO BALLS” in forums web chat only recently. (even more disrespect)
    You tried covering up evidence of you using illegal/banned mods in a video report you tried to make.

Yeah, I personally don’t think you’ll get unbanned; Also, I feel like if you get unbanned, you’re only going to use hacks again.

#98750 Score: 0

I can have unbanned? mega

#98752 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I totally agree with megaSeth020.

You were warned multiple of times to remove hacks
    You were experienced,knew about server well,still used hacks and yet applied for mod when you knew it’s not allowed?

Agree with Seth concerning advertising.
    Also,When you posted videos about PVP with no hacks,it proved nothing since,you could remove it and make a video.Simple as that.

#98855 Score: 0

Ok Tomorrow oploud video

#98857 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Damm don’t even have to say anything you guys got this. 😉

#98863 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

ur a lunatic u keep wilding out boi

#98869 Score: 0

what?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!