Ban appeal for Olivia1405

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban appeal for Olivia1405

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

In-game name (with right caps): Olivia1405
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): Advertising
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Survival
    Who banned you: unknown
    Why you should be unbanned: She told me: “I didn’t know what advertising meant because it was my first server on minecraft”

I am making this ban appeal for Olivia1405, as she forgot her login credentials and doesn’t know how to create a new account – I’ve tried to help her but to no avail, unfortunately.

#95235 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

well, advertising is when you go onto a fairly populated server and post your ip, website or any other source linking information to another server. I can’t guarantee you will be unbanned, but i’ll check in later today

for future reference, advertise your server on websites(like minecraft forums), not other servers.

#95237 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I’m not sure who you are talking to or why, but I know what advertising is. It’s Olivia1405 who has been banned, but since she cannot get a forums account to get to work for her, I made this ban appeal for her (Thus she won’t be able to read your posts anyway).

Kind Regards
    ~xZero_Strike

#95240 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

i’m speaking to her, i assume you were in contact and could pass the message on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!