ban appeal for leonard901

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal ban appeal for leonard901

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jttt3 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

in game name leonard901

who ban you jttt3

why was you ban for not hacking at all

why do you want to be unban bc he loves playing with his friends and he NEVER HACKed i can get on his pc RIGHT NOW AND SEE

were was you ban at? in prison

P.s i was with a skype call and the ppl who was saying leonard901 hacks hes not hacking if he was he will be ban by now but hes not HACKED thank you for your time :)

#81250 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

They don’t ban without solid 100% proof. If Leonard was banned for hacking I’m fairly certain he was hacking.

#81252 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

but whats funny kevin HE DONT HACK -.-

#81256 Score: 0

So you’re basically saying that the moderators are a bunch of douches that ban and unban according to their random moods. That is untrue.

As Kevin stated, the moderators will never ban someone without “solid 100% proof.” In fact, doing so without the evidence is considered abusing permissions, and can result in penalties and punishments, ranging from warnings to demotions to temporary bans/mutes.

#81262 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

dude he my brother

#81264 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I’m not saying a mistake was made and I won’t take sides. However take it this way…mods aren’t computers that will be 100% on the money. In fact even a computer can’t be…*looking at you anti cheat you piece of shit* but however let me say this…if you truly believe this, then the prison mods will present their evidence or they will check into it. Be patient. Don’t flip out. You aren’t helping if you are freaking out.

#81270 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

tavon it was the people who said leonardo hacks and jttt3 saw it thats why he banned leo and why cant he make a ban appeal on his own?is he shy that he was caught?if he knows he didn’t hack he should be facing the people not you.

#81280 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

wtf wtf WTF

#81291 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

guys i know leonard well and i know he dont use hacks he said he was lagin and going to 4fps to 7 so he stop and came to me and told me that he is lagin so i try to fix it for him but i only got him back to 9fps so i told him well dude just start hiting out or no were bc is minecarft was about to go down so thats how bree syd king got hit 3 times i know hes a bad player and all but i know well he wont use hacks and if he did use them i will have saw him be now and reported that crap to the mods

#81300 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

and triesMC I cant bc theres a bug were if I make him a acc he got to wait like 140days but anyways im not trying to save him or anything like that -.I told dark about this “ppl are getting to OP so its hard to see if hes hacks or not” I know well he don’t hack I just don’t belive that if I was fighting them I was going to get ban for nothing I was lagin like hell my minecarft just stop for like 10s then came back on I was thinking like did I just die? then my MC came back our wif is bad that’s why I don’t pvp to much and all you mods had to do is fight leonard if hes kills you ban him or have him fight someone that’s op like tom/jttt3 now if tom did that I can see why he was ban but no he did not I have seen some mods do that like if someone thinks he hacks the mod will just fight him and test him and see if he hacks or not. But anyways I can fight him myself and see if he hacks yet we have did that but he don’t haves some stop buging him about that he hacks

#81372 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

bump!

#81536 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

We watched leo for a good amount of time and set up a few things to determine if he was hacking, The evidence pointed towards him hacking, 3-4 mods agreed on this and watched Leo with me.

I will discuss this with the other mods and get back to you about your ban.

#81538 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

You will be unbanned in 24 hours from now. You will be perm muted without appeal though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘ban appeal for leonard901’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!