Ban Appeal for Ender243

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal for Ender243

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Ingame name =Ender243
    Who banned you = not sure with name:xXkingReaperxX
    Why were you banned =For using kill aura but I didn’t
    Why should you get unbanned =Because I don’t use hacks to play prison and DarkKnightz17 can tell you that i don’t secondly it is because a trial mod banned me and I was lagging badly so it looked like i had kill aura and i didn’t even kill SydHead that quickly also xxKingReaperxx wasn’t really there.

Hope I get unbanned soon.

#85375 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Lag doesnt look like you have kill aura. Lag makes you stop for however long you have lag, then if you move you will return to the place you were before you had the lag.

#85386 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Why do you guys always say it is due to lag -.- just admit what you did…

#85391 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Ok So It wasnt just me that witnessed it. For Your Information, Syd also knew you were using kill aura, and both of us had 100+ fps with no lag spikes, we had our f3’s running, if you didnt know, when you were at /warp pvp with syd, i was watching you from a distance, you didnt know. You were pvping with syd, then she went behind you, she was about 2 blocks away from you and you were facing the opposite direction from her. You hit her when not even facing her. Also, a few mins before that… I was watching up close, and it happened again. So its gonna be way easier for you to tell the truth then just lie about it.

Signed,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#85394 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

xXK1NGxR3APERXx if you say I use kill aura why not you have the proof up if your so sure about it

#85396 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Ender there are 2 witnesses… And you gave rubbish reasons why you should ve unbanned and rubbish reasons why, apparently, you dont have kill aura

#85398 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Skipper you are not a mod so you don’t have the rights to say that I can’t be unbanned

#85403 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Ender your jumping to conclusions, Skipper wasnt telling you anything that only a mod can say, skipper is right about what he is saying. You gave a reason that it was lag(everybody says that), and yes there are 2 witnesses. So that proves that it just didnt come from me, It was from an Expertmod and Confirmed by her that you were indeed hacking ender.

#85406 Score: 0

w9mohamed
    Participant

you can’t kill someone with lag you get killed cause of lag

#85407 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

w9mohamed SydHead wasn’t hitting me at all, but still I was lagging

#85408 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Well hope you get Unaban soon ender 😉

#85411 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Uhm to be honest I dont beleive ender243 has kill aura cause ik him since some time and hes a good player that follows rules. Hope you get unbanned though … Best way to get unbanned have good reasons and dont lie : tip.. But if a Mod says your hacking that means unfortunate for you. Next time just record while ur pvping its what I and some ppl do. Just dont have bad attitude to Mods cause they wont think abt u much.

#85414 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Ender quote were I said you cant be unbanned. I just said you gave crap reasons to be unbanned and crap arguments on that you didnt use kill aura

#85418 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

OK I am going to make this yet another super long comment like I did in Amanuelcool’s ban appeal. I am not protecting Ender243. I am just trying to express what I feel about this.

Firstly, regarding lag. If there’s lag, the actions that happened during the lag will actually be delayed. So if someone attacks another person during lag. The “hits” will be delayed for a short while and then “released” all at one go. Thus giving the misconception that looks like someone is using aura kill when he actually does not.

Secondly, in the forth reply by xXK1NGxR3APERXx. “You hit her when not even facing her” actually have 2 possibilities. Either he used Aimbot (Which I hope he did not), or, again lag. Why do I say lag? For any 2 people in the world, especially if the 2 users are far apart. There will be RARELY an occasion that an action happened in the server will be seen by 2 users at the same time (This also happens to the most lag free servers). That means, if a moderator released a firework somewhere and seen by 2 players. These 2 players will not see the release of explosion of the firework at exactly the same time.

From the given information I infer that what Ender243 sees on his screen is slightly delayed as compared to what SydHead sees. So when Ender243 hits SydHead, SydHead may be behind Ender243 in SydHead’s screen, SydHead may well be in front of Ender243 in Ender243’s screen.

What w9mohamed said is very true, “you can’t kill someone with lag you get killed cause of lag”. But in this case, Ender243 said SydHead isn’t hitting (I need SydHead’s viewpoint to justify that), so only Ender243 can kill SydHead.

Also, seeing a person using aura kill is NOT 100% means that person is really using aura kill. Our minds can be messed up, giving a misconception. Moderators had seen multiple times people really using aura kill, so this may give a misjudgment of attacking speed.

A good way to check if a person uses aura kill is to check the sword durability. I am sure there’s a plugin that can see what another player sees in their screen. If the sword durability decreases by 100+ in a matter of seconds, and the decrease at high speed lasts over a long time (eg 10 seconds), then it is confirmed a person uses aura kill. Note that sword durability decreases by 100+ in a matter of seconds is always INSUFFICIENT as evidence to prove a person uses aura kill, thanks to lag again…

Skipper7478 said there were 2 witnesses. If their viewpoints are similar, then what each other said are true. HOWEVER, bear in mind that those 2 people may be trying to set up Ender243 in a planned sabotage, so you must question their reliability before coming to a conclusion.

That’s all I can say. Because there’s still lots of missing information.

You have to know mods are humans, not a perfect lawyers, so there will still be mistakes made by the moderators. When coming across such incident again, do not junp to conclusion, instead compare and contrast the viewpoints, and provide concrete evidence, before arriving at a conclusion.

#85419 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

JiaZheng2707, those two witnesses are mods… and I personally know them.
    And your argument about lag does not apply on Ender’s post.
    He says HE was lagged, not Syd or Reaper which means it would be him the one recieving all the hits at once, not another player.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal for Ender243’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!