Ban Appeal DiddlyDoo145

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Ban Appeal DiddlyDoo145

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DiddlyDoo145
    Participant

Ingame Name: DiddlyDoo145
    When were you banned: 08/21/15
    Why were you banned: Accusation of Trigger Bot and Killing Criptik
    Who banned you: CriptikGamer10
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I got accused and banned without explaining. I also don’t hack, people like Ender243 and BeastADragon are better PVPers than me. It only appears like I use Trigger Bot because of my slow Wi-Fi and Connection.

#119021 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Whether he hacked or not,i think he should be given another chance.He is a nice guy and maybe he did not hack at all but was appearing like a hacker.

#119073 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Ok let me get this straight , trigger bot is when your minecraft crosshair is pointed at the player’s hitbox and then it will start hitting. Lag does not MAKE it look like you trigger bot nor does it MAKE it look like you hack. Although at rare occasions lag is mistaken for kill aura.

I actually want to know what kind of method you used to kill crip by method meaning strafes crits or charging straight forward

#119923 Score: 0

Anonymous

At the request of this banned player, I will bump for him (Made in Survival)

#121101 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Unbanned/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal DiddlyDoo145’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!