Ban Appeal.

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ErikaBaaby 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

ErikaBaaby
    Participant

IGN:ErikaBaaby
    Who Banned Me:I dont know who but I think it was xxTheLoneWolfxx.
    Reason: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You have been banned from this server for Avoiding ban.
    Why you want to get unbanned: Because I want to play again and to help more.I know that SPNKissGFX banned because of Advertising then I am not SPNKissGFX I am only playing on his father’s net cafe because this is the computer shop near from our home but I don’t want to go to other because it was too far from our home then I hope I will be unbanned.

#43302 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Is this a mod app or a banappeal? Note the “I want to help more”

VOTE DOWN!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Xavier3479.
    #43307 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Firstly, do your mod app more proper. Make it such that it’s not as boring as most of the other mod apps. Why SHOULD the mods unban you?
    Secondly, you and SPN stay close to each other?
    Coincidence?
    Perhaps. If that’s true then let’s wait for born to make an exception for you.
    Vote middle as of now.
    Good luck.

#43313 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

This is why its called BAN APPEAL at the top zevguns… and it does kind of seem odd that you play the same place as SPN, but sometimes people in a rare occasion do tell the truth.

#43314 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Consecutive spamming perhaps?
    I’m going to answer with the same answer like I did
    in your mod application.

Vote down!

#43316 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Have you guys ever thought that there friends in real life and one of them introduced EC to the other?

#43323 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Lol its a ban appeal not a mod application. That ” i want to help ” is probably the reason why erikababy wanna go back to the server

#43330 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote down, this is your second time banned in my knowledge. Get out of this server and forum. Go screw around on another server.

#43337 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^ wow
    Huuuhhhh so. Avoiding ban? Ok, but WICH ban?! Is it the reeeeaaallly old regional ban ? (Code=CR-01 or something weird like that?)
    I m not voting atm btw (initials revolution) i just wanna know THIS and then i can vote 😛

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Forgot something
    #43342 Score: 0

miciaa
    Participant

Well, that “i want to help”, she did not mention it specifically if she wants to help the server of the town. But, I know that she is an assistant in Lucca2010’s town which is GODHEAVEN.

#43347 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

If thats really just SPN’s friend, i would vote up. IF its SPN den it would be otherwise.

#43348 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Tako i m 100% sure its not spn, btw a mod/admin can check the ips

#43352 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

The reason she was banned was because she shares an ip with a banned player, but if it’s true that they play at a net cafe then maybe she should be unbanned. It seems unlikely that she is an alt of SPN because I’ve never seen her advertising kisscraft, which was the reason he was banned in the first place.

#43353 Score: 0

ErikaBaaby
    Participant

yea miciaa i am assistant on Lucca2010’s town and i want to help Lucca.

#43354 Score: 0

ErikaBaaby
    Participant

I am not SPN and I don’t want to join her server because its so laggy and not 24/7 the reason why I want to help because I am an assistant in Lucca’s town and I want to help him because he needs my help also I didn’t advertise her server because I won’t help her and also she’s not my friend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!